Gregarious George Will writes lengthy book about conservatism, does not mention Trump even once!

• Banned
Trump is the culmination of the grotesque inflation of the presidency!

George Will is another Swamp Creature. They love to be on the OUTSIDE, writing about "conservatism" but never actually accomplishing anything.

They're just pissed that an OUTSIDER actually did the things they only TALKED about.

what a devastating critique!

FUCK WILL. I chucked that pretentious snob about 4 years ago.

Trump has never been conservative. why would anybody confuse him with a conservative politician? I understand there are some retarded morons on this board who think there's only two colors in the rainbow, two flavors of ice cream, two choices of television stations. Oh well
You can't fix stupid.

Trump made it to the presidency by opposing both the left and the right at the same time. Nothing has changed in the past 2 years. And yes George Will has changed his politics because his numbers have plummeted. He is no longer the preferred opinion in conservative circles.

Jo

Last edited:

My favorite conservative and the best journalist in America...as honest as the day is long...and I believe he is the reason O'Reilly is out of a job at fox.

O'Reilly is out of a job at Fox because he couldn't keep his hands to himself.
So much the better he got what he deserved. He's back in a big way with newsmax however. Hopefully he learned from his last experience. George Will doesn't affect much of anything beyond a bag of stewed prunes. He doesn't have the courage of his convictions that is if you're lucky enough to find anything that you can call a conviction in relationship with his writing.

Jo

Will is a life long conservative

Trump as a fake conservative

Mr. Will seems to be a lib to me. He supported Hillary Clinton for goodness sakes.

And it looks like he will be supporting Bite Me and AOC in next year's election.

I'm not sure in what universe 70% tax rates, draconian gun control and socialized medicine are considered "conservative", but its not a universe that I am familiar with.

President Trump isn't bound to any ideology except for support of the American people. I heard earlier today how he defended Nancy on charges of Racism launched against her by AOC. Even though Ms. Pelosi is a hard core Ultra Liberal.

Will is a life long conservative

Trump as a fake conservative

Mr. Will seems to be a lib to me. He supported Hillary Clinton for goodness sakes.

And it looks like he will be supporting Bite Me and AOC in next year's election.

I'm not sure in what universe 70% tax rates, draconian gun control and socialized medicine are considered "conservative", but its not a universe that I am familiar with.

President Trump isn't bound to any ideology except for support of the American people. I heard earlier today how he defended Nancy on charges of Racism launched against her by AOC. Even though Ms. Pelosi is a hard core Ultra Liberal.
He's anti-trump above all else, even party.... he is Americas conservative go to guru when they need to find their way, Sowell and Malkin are in the same mold...have been reading him for years, his gripe with the trump crowd is that they are doing the liberals work for them.

O"Reilly is out because his complaints came early enough in me too that they were believed.

President Trump is not a conservative. He is a hybrid of sorts.

Forum List

Back