Greg Palast's 2000 Mules "Fact-Check" Fail

See, even when you’re trying to insult and sound superior, you lie…

Youre the one who makes hit and run comments with emojis…
I gave you your chance. You ran. I've had that same conversation AT LEAST 20 or 30 times with you people. You people always run. Always. Every damn time.

You think that you know my politics simply because of my opinion of the orange stain. That is simplistic and ignorant. And easily disproved. Which I offered to do.

I'm not like you, thank goodness. I'm not a sheep. But you can keep humping my leg and lying about me. It says much more about you than it does about me.

I gave you your chance. You ran. I've had that same conversation AT LEAST 20 or 30 times with you people. You people always run. Always. Every damn time.

You think that you know my politics simply because of my opinion of the orange stain. That is simplistic and ignorant. And easily disproved. Which I offered to do.

I'm not like you, thank goodness. I'm not a sheep. But you can keep humping my leg and lying about me. It says much more about you than it does about me.
Well, never let it be said that you don't hold a high opinion of yourself...

As for your politics, I can only go by your postings. Of those I would say that what ever you think you are, you defend, argue for, and lean democrat....

You support Andrew Yang's BS, but after a look at his website, he appears as a charlatan. Mixed in with his "feel good" golblidy gook, He wants to incorporate Universal Basic income...That to ANY American should be a non starter...

In short, you sound like you are easily duped.

Forum List

Back