Greg Palast Confronts Kris Kobach About Crosscheck Voter Purging Lists

I've followed Greg Palast for a long time. He belongs to no one, is controlled by no one and his investigations are always spot on. He's like the old fashioned investigative reporter who is tireless in chasing down facts.

RWs are just not very bright. They want to hand over every single tiny detail about themselves. That's how we got stuck with the (not)Patriot Act. If you want to see just how damn dumb they are, read this.

Democrats better start taking the GOP voter suppression tactics seriously.
No, AMERICANS better start taking the oligarchs suppression tactics seriously. The elites are the ones that choose who will be POTUS. It was no mistake that Hillary was the nominee, and that Trump was the nominee, nor was it a mistake that Trump became POTUS, it was all planned, from the start.

I watched this entire film. I also followed this entire investigation.

Do you think the Clinton's don't know this information? This shit went down in the 2000 and the 2004, and in the 2012 election that Obama won as well in.

Remember when service members all wanted Ron Paul to be their chosen candidate for the RNC ticket? If you paid attention to the documentary, they went over how voter spoilage works.

If you did a Google search for news about how Hillary used this tactic to win in California and Nevada, same deal. This story never made it into the mainstream, because Americans would then know that they have no choice, no TRUE choice over who their candidate would be, and over the actual selection of their president.

Listen, at Prima Facie, to me, it appears Trump would be better than Clinton, I have no idea why the Oligarchs chose Trump, but the American people didn't, the Deep State did. Voting chooses nothing. For all we know, every weekend, Trump is calling up the Clinton's for advice on what to do next. The electorate is being manipulated, brainwashed and played.

While we sit here and debate these stupid partisan games, these oligarchs are playing everyone.

Go to min. 8:00 and find out that the Democrats are the same thing.

So ask yourself, what is more important, process, or policy?

Yeah, that interview is very interesting. You raise some very good points.

I've followed Greg Palast for a long time. He belongs to no one, is controlled by no one and his investigations are always spot on. He's like the old fashioned investigative reporter who is tireless in chasing down facts.

RWs are just not very bright. They want to hand over every single tiny detail about themselves. That's how we got stuck with the (not)Patriot Act. If you want to see just how damn dumb they are, read this.

And yet we whooped your ass in the election go figure. :eusa_dance:

No, AMERICANS better start taking the oligarchs suppression tactics seriously. The elites are the ones that choose who will be POTUS. It was no mistake that Hillary was the nominee, and that Trump was the nominee, nor was it a mistake that Trump became POTUS, it was all planned, from the start.

Do you think the Clinton's don't know this information? This shit went down in the 2000 and the 2004, and in the 2012 election that Obama won as well in.

Remember when service members all wanted Ron Paul to be their chosen candidate for the RNC ticket? If you paid attention to the documentary, they went over how voter spoilage works.

If you did a Google search for news about how Hillary used this tactic to win in California and Nevada, same deal. This story never made it into the mainstream, because Americans would then know that they have no choice, no TRUE choice over who their candidate would be, and over the actual selection of their president.

Listen, at Prima Facie, to me, it appears Trump would be better than Clinton, I have no idea why the Oligarchs chose Trump, but the American people didn't, the Deep State did. Voting chooses nothing. For all we know, every weekend, Trump is calling up the Clinton's for advice on what to do next. The electorate is being manipulated, brainwashed and played.

While we sit here and debate these stupid partisan games, these oligarchs are playing everyone.

Our politics may disagree my friend, buy I will always stand by whistle blowers like Palast, Project Veritas, and We Are Change. This nation need more independent gumshoe journalists. If we don't, we're just left with corporate brainwashing shit like FOX and CNN.

Our politics may disagree my friend, buy I will always stand by whistle blowers like Palast, Project Veritas, and We Are Change. This nation need more independent gumshoe journalists. If we don't, we're just left with corporate brainwashing shit like FOX and CNN.

Sadly, investigative journalism barely even exists anymore. Greg is one of the last of a dying breed.

Sadly, investigative journalism barely even exists anymore. Greg is one of the last of a dying breed.

If you spend enough time, they are out there.

Seymour Hersch and Jon Rappoport are two other good ones.

Show us video of people being turned away. We want to see it! Show it to us-) Then we can talk, till then, you are a PHONY BALONEY!

How about producing viable candidates first.

With the likes of the Hag, who needs to suppress?

That "Hag" got 3,000,000 more votes than Trump. Trump still won, because Crosscheck enabled him electoral college wins in a few key swing states. Even Kellyann Conway admitted that was their main strategy, they knew they wouldn't win the popular vote.

So its not the Russians now?

That "Hag" got 3,000,000 more votes than Trump. Trump still won, because Crosscheck enabled him electoral college wins in a few key swing states. Even Kellyann Conway admitted that was their main strategy, they knew they wouldn't win the popular vote.

They played a roll, but nothing compared to the GOP voter suppression tactics.

They played a roll, but nothing compared to the GOP voter suppression tactics.

But nothing compared to the roll the Hag played in her own downfall.

I am a Reagan conservative and I find kobach a disgusting liar. The Republican Party needs to go the way of the whigs. Under Reagan, the Republican Party was the party of ideas. Now it is the party of hate. Sad.

$

I am a Reagan conservative and I find kobach a disgusting liar. The Republican Party needs to go the way of the whigs. Under Reagan, the Republican Party was the party of ideas. Now it is the party of hate. Sad.

What's he lying about, degenerate? Post evidence for your claims or get lost.

Why don't you get lost. Palast caught Kobach in a number of lies. Watch the video.

What's he lying about, degenerate? Post evidence for your claims or get lost.

Why don't you get lost. Palast caught Kobach in a number of lies. Watch the video.

Ooops, my bad. I misread your post. Sorry about that.

:beer:

Show us video of people being turned away. We want to see it! Show it to us-) Then we can talk, till then, you are a PHONY BALONEY!
That's not how voter caging and provisional ballots work. You can send in absentee ballots and/or not have your name on the voter roles, cast a ballot, and then have that vote thrown out.

This method is used by Democrats and RNC party bosses to manipulate who gets to be nominated as well. It isn't just a Democrat issue. There is a very good chance the tens of thousands of service members didn't get their votes counted in many elections if it would affect who the elites wanted the candidates or the president to be if it would affect outcomes.

This isn't about party or politics, it is about process.

There is a reason Hillary hasn't said anything, it is b/c she is part of the system and worthless corrupt sack of shit, just like everyone else in DC.

SYTFE is stuck on thinking this is a GOP thing, it isn't. The DNC does this too. All the elites in DC do this.

Hell, the DNC invented this type of shit in Jim Crow south. Manipulating elections was their forte. Manipulating elections is an grand old American tradition, and the DNC are old hands at it. The elites have been doing it since the nation was founded. There was a reason that when the nation was founded only land owners could vote.

If anyone thinks the DNC are blameless, they are fooling themselves.

Forum List

Back