Greenspan on economy

Greenspan a "Libertarian?" Might be the funniest thing i've ever read on this board. Greenspan & Bernanke are as far away from being Libertarians as it gets. They're both corrupt buffoons. I'm just so sick of the Media and some politicians calling those two "Geniuses." They should both probably be arrested in my opinion. Instead they're hailed as "Geniuses" by fellow corrupt buffoons. What's so "Genius" about deciding to steal Tax Payer money and give it to their Wall Street Fat Cat buddies? They'll try it again at some point,you can guarantee that. People shouldn't be so quick to start jumping for joy over Wall Street getting rich again. As usual,it's all just a mirage. They will have their collapse again at some point. Will the Tax Payers be forced to bail them out again? I guess we'll see.

There wasn't a single net new job? How do you explain the fact that job loss was worse under Bush in 2001 than under Obama in 2009 and we still had lower unemployment?
Oh I know. It can't be. I am making this up. Anything that interferes with your warped view of reality must be dismissed at all costs.
You are one of the most shit-filled posters on this site.

THE RABBI! Hahahaha, LOL funny man. Very entertaining.

Greenspan is like many on the right that think that the only mistake is that we did not go far enough with deregulation.

Greenspan did admit that deregulation, which he, Reagan, and Bush all touted, was a failure.

Regardless of how you feel about the guy, it takes a pretty big man to admit that something he pushed so heavily and for so long was a failure.

Yet for some reason he also stubbornly clings to the belief that Ayn Rand is right, too.

:cuckoo:

Except his actions repudiate anything Ayn Rand would have stood for, being as she opposed central planning of the economy, and Greenspan was the Central Planner in Chief.

4.2 percent at it's lowest. You claimed it was 4 percent over his tenure in office.

And job creation was better under Bush? There wasn't a single net new job the entire time Bush was in office.

There wasn't a single net new job? How do you explain the fact that job loss was worse under Bush in 2001 than under Obama in 2009 and we still had lower unemployment?
Oh I know. It can't be. I am making this up. Anything that interferes with your warped view of reality must be dismissed at all costs.

Anything that doesn't back up your crazy beliefs are "shit-filled", in your opinion. I base my statements on evidence. You make kooky claims, then bitch when someone proves you wrong (like how you claimed unemployment averaged four percent during the Bush administration, and are now trying to claim that you meant it was near four percent one month).

Zero Private-Sector Jobs Created In Past 11 Years
By Jed Graham
Wed., Jan. 27, '10 6:21 AM ET

It’s been pretty widely discussed that the past decade was a lost one for job creation. But focusing on private payrolls alone would also wipe out nearly all of the employment gains from 1999, among the better years on record.

Next Friday’s employment report comes with an annual benchmark revision that the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimated would erase 855,000 private jobs (and add 31,000 government jobs).

Subtract that from the seasonally adjusted December payroll number of 108.44 million and that would leave just 107.59 million private payroll jobs. That’s the least since January 1999, when there were 107.40 million.

Wow you really are a pea brained moron, aren't you?
Too bad this quote doesn't support what you say. It does support the idea that job loss has been worse under Obama than it ever was under Bush.

Anything that doesn't back up your crazy beliefs are "shit-filled", in your opinion. I base my statements on evidence. You make kooky claims, then bitch when someone proves you wrong (like how you claimed unemployment averaged four percent during the Bush administration, and are now trying to claim that you meant it was near four percent one month).

By Jed Graham
Wed., Jan. 27, '10 6:21 AM ET

It’s been pretty widely discussed that the past decade was a lost one for job creation. But focusing on private payrolls alone would also wipe out nearly all of the employment gains from 1999, among the better years on record.

Next Friday’s employment report comes with an annual benchmark revision that the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimated would erase 855,000 private jobs (and add 31,000 government jobs).

Subtract that from the seasonally adjusted December payroll number of 108.44 million and that would leave just 107.59 million private payroll jobs. That’s the least since January 1999, when there were 107.40 million.

Wow you really are a pea brained moron, aren't you?
Too bad this quote doesn't support what you say. It does support the idea that job loss has been worse under Obama than it ever was under Bush.

Except, you know, the economy was losing close to a million jobs a month when Bush left office. It's now gaining a small number. Not ideal, but surely a lot better than losing a million a month.

He can describe himself that way but he certainly isn't a Libertarian. Him and his lackey Bernanke should be arrested for what they did to our nation. It's time for him to just shut up and go away. Just another one of those supposed "Geniuses" who thoroughly F*cked this nation up. I don't think America can take any more of these "Geniuses."

New Topics

Forum List

Back