green police...

I doubt Audi was purposely trying not to sell cars but I had the same idea.

I turned to the Republican next to me and said something along the lines "What a bad idea. For the next year Republicans are going to be using green police jokes to make excuses for un-patriotically driving up the price of OPEC oil"

So it's the republicans that set the price for a barrel of oil....I see.:cuckoo:

I turned to the Republican next to me and said something along the lines "What a bad idea. For the next year Republicans are going to be using green police jokes to make excuses for un-patriotically driving up the price of OPEC oil"

So it's the republicans that set the price for a barrel of oil....I see.:cuckoo:

learn2read. "green" movements will drive up the price

learn2read. "green" movements will drive up the price

Those damn republicans with green police, but...let's give a shout out for Barry and his cap and tax. I love it when the left can have it both ways. What a great nation we live in.

Last edited:

No no no. I wasn't claiming anything that direct. I was ridiculing my "Support our Troops" bumper sticker having Republican friends who generally don't support initiatives which would lower the demand for oil and thus drive down GDPs across the Mid East.

Think of it as me poking fun at folks who don't support higher CAFE standards but who think they support our troops because they bought the sticker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKHsi9yseic]YouTube - The Green Police Interactive Challenge[/ame]

Someone at Audi just lost his job.

Gd that was offensive and stupid.

It is going to set that company back 20 years.

(My first car was an Audi. I liked it a lot. Now I hang my head down in shame)

Best way to deal with trash is not to buy anything in the first place but I bet we don't wanna get THAT good at it.

It was an interesting ad.

Unintentionally revealing.

I Loved that they had MORE Authority than the Real Police...

And you Know the Green Absolutists were Grinning just a Little at the Idea of there one Day being a "Green Police".

Probably would be a Product of the UN.

Would they Fine Obama for Sneaking his Smokes?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back