Great, another ZIONIST!

Just what we needed!
Why can't we can our elected officials to be for the American people?
Thanks Biden, just what we needed, another ZIONIST!

Watch him call himself a zionist here:
Sen. Joe Biden on Shalom TV states he is a ZIONIST!

I am not sure if I have Bill Maher's quote correct, but in essence he said that there were too many dopes in the US that are allowed to vote.

What has Biden done to protect the collapse of the US economy due to the trade imbalance with CHina?? Nothing. And this guy is suppose to usher in Change??? Obama must have picked this guy with Hillary's help.. She must be laughing her fifth appendage off!!!:eek:

Just what we needed!
Why can't we can our elected officials to be for the American people?
Thanks Biden, just what we needed, another ZIONIST!

Watch him call himself a zionist here:
Sen. Joe Biden on Shalom TV states he is a ZIONIST!

If Joe Lieberman cared about your fellow Americans, do you think he would have done something for the working people in the country?? How many times has he visited Israel with John McCain?? If you are in politics you have to pay homage, otherwise you get PUTZ stamped on your political passport and you go nowhere.

I am not sure if I have Bill Maher's quote correct, but in essence he said that there were too many dopes in the US that are allowed to vote.

What has Biden done to protect the collapse of the US economy due to the trade imbalance with CHina?? Nothing. And this guy is suppose to usher in Change??? Obama must have picked this guy with Hillary's help.. She must be laughing her fifth appendage off!!!:eek:

A valid complaint one could practically make of ANY so-called "moderate" democrap.

The decline in American industry, the breaking of the unions, the opening of the floodgates of foreign made crap into this nation is a BIPARTISAN disaster.

And any democrat who seriously threatens to change that continuing disaster is marginalized from REAL power, too.

Forum List

Back