grand old psychos

Grand, Old Psychos | Truthout

Your party set their minds on violent speach and ONLY stopped when it lsot them votes after a Democratic congresswoman ended up with a bullet in her head.

Your party denied all the evidence and used the violent talk right up until it didnt win them votes anymore.

They still deny the bullet in the womans head had anying to do with them.

Your party has a insane denial of what violent speach creates.

If your party wins it will start again.

They will cheer death right in TV like it makes them proud and happy.

That is not a good quality for someone in power.

You know, I'd start right off with calling you insulting names but it's Sunday and I'm feeling a tad bit forgiving.

You are however, full of shit with your manipulation of the Gabby Giffords tragedy, the shooter was one of YOURS, not one of OURS. I'm sure you know this already, but you continue to spout your bald-faced lies because the falsehood fits your narrative.

God knows with a loony liberal like you the story is ALWAYS more important than the truth.

Last edited:
Hey TDM. All those cities with high murder rates? The 10 US cities with the highest murder rates have not one Republican mayor among them. Yup, looser 9 Democrats and one independent.
Oh and just so you can call me a racist, 9 of these 10 mayors are black.

Hey TDM. All those cities with high murder rates? The 10 US cities with the highest murder rates have not one Republican mayor among them. Yup, looser 9 Democrats and one independent.
Oh and just so you can call me a racist, 9 of these 10 mayors are black.
Corollary or causation.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I'll go with corollary on the race thing, but causation for the party thing. That's more honesty than you'll get out of Truthiepoo.

Grand, Old Psychos | Truthout

Your party set their minds on violent speach and ONLY stopped when it lsot them votes after a Democratic congresswoman ended up with a bullet in her head.

Your party denied all the evidence and used the violent talk right up until it didnt win them votes anymore.

They still deny the bullet in the womans head had anying to do with them.

Your party has a insane denial of what violent speach creates.

If your party wins it will start again.

They will cheer death right in TV like it makes them proud and happy.

That is not a good quality for someone in power.

You know, I'd start right off with calling you insulting names but it's Sunday and I'm feeling a tad bit forgiving.

You are however, full of shit with your manipulation of the Gabby Giffords tragedy, the shooter was one of YOURS, not one of OURS. I'm sure you know this already, but you continue to spout your bald-faced lies because the falsehood fits your narrative.

God knows with a loony liberal like you the story is ALWAYS more important than the truth.

Gabby Giffords' shooter was a schizophrenic. Definitely one of 'hers' ! :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eszcEC4sk0o]Obama To Supporters: "Argue With Friend and Neighbors Get In Their Face!" - YouTube[/ame]​

Obama says, 'get in their face.'

In early 2009 in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Tennessee, (all states that voted more heavily Republican in 2008 than in 2004), homicides increased. They decreased in almost all the major cities across the country. Grand, Old Psychos | Truthout

Your violent streak will not be good in a leadership position.

Its not a leadership quality

YOU totally are a lie sack of CRAP when you said this!!!!!!!
"In early 2009 in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Tennessee, (all states that voted more heavily Republican in 2008 than in 2004), homicides increased. They decreased in almost all the major cities across the country."

A FU,,KING LIE!!!
FrOM THIS source: Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!!!
Murders per 100,000 people:
Louisiana under Clinton 1996 had 17.6 murders per 100,000
Louisiana Under Bush 2008 had 11.9 murders A 47% decline !

Alabama under Clinton 1996 10.4 murders or Bush 2008 8.2 A 36.8% decline !

ARKANSAS Clinton's home state: 1996 had 8.7 murders per 100,000
UNDER BUSH in 2008 DECLINED to 5.7 a 52% reduction!!

Kentucky under Clinton 1996 5.9 murders or Bush 2008 4.6 murders a 28% decline!

Oklahoma under Clinton 1996 6.8 murders or Bush 2008 5.8 murders A 17% decline!

Tennessee under Clinton 1996 9.5 murders or Bush 2008 6.6 ... a 43% DECLINE!

All SIX states you listed had LOWER murders per 100,000 in 2008 UNDER BUSH
then in 1996 Under Clinton!

IN fact Under Clinton in 1996 the average murder rates national was
6 murders per 100,000

Under Bush in 2008 the national average was 4 murders per 100,000!
A 41% DECLINE from Clinton's staggering 6 people murdered per 100,000!

Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

SO NO wonder more people are continually LOSING credibility in you idiots because with today's ACCESS to the internet CHECK those numbers out as I did and more people are coming to the conclusions that WHEN IDIOTS LIKE YOU put up totally 100% FALSEHOODS.. you really become total dipsh..ts!

GET THE FACTS JACK..

Wow it's getting really strange in here....
The hatred for republicans is amazing.
What the hell brought this rant on.
The only thing that makes sense is some people must be getting paid
by the post to stir shit up....

who is it that has displayed a lack of civility for their fellow Americans you fool?

read the facts presented and tell us why the right is so set on violence?

Lack of civility? Read your own posts. You've come here...once again...and start a string where you accuse Republicans of being "bad people" because you don't agree with their politics and then call for "civility". Are you REALLY that clueless?

that was a rhetorical question, right?

Of course she's clueless.

It's TDM. Republican hating TDM

Her Dems and Barry are Golden and every bad thing thats ever happened in this country is the fault of the Reps and the "evil" rich.

Par for the course for TDM

Forum List

Back