Graham Continues to Warmonger

Good stuff.

Russia is a second-rate, declining power, that longs for days past, and whose values are inimical with the West's. They should be treated as such.

The Russian people are great. I hope one day that Russia and the West can have common values. But they won't be with Pootin and the kleptocracy in charge.
You are spewing nonsense again. Russia contributed greatly to Western civilisation what you are probably not aware of since cultura apparently is way out of your league as a subject. If you mean under Western values the destruction of Western civilisation as we know it by flooding Europe with Third World scum rapists, then I agree, Russia is not on the same page with the Globalists and that's what makes her the number one enemy. Forget the Chinese threat, Russia is the enemy...idiot.

You Little Americans who think America can't compete in world markets make me laugh.
My post was not a reference to world market Toto. It meant that Russia was in the way of Globalists, therefore she considered o be the enemy. The Chinese threat meant military threat.

I have had many disagreements with Graham over the years yet this time he is right. Putin clearly wants to resurrect the old Soviet Union and go even farther. Russia has allied itself with Iran who is a state sponsor of terrorism and a enemy of the US. Working together, they are working to de-stabilize the Mid-east. That puts Israel in danger. They are also working to undermine the American mission in Afghanistan which puts our troops in danger. Trump and his supporters claim to support our troops yet they are okay with that. Russian jets are buzzing our ships and apparently that is okay.

Putin is also launching attacks on the west. The Russians interfered in our elections and even Gen Mattiss concedes it happened. The separatists in Ukraine are a fiction. Hacked e-mails from Putin's top deputy shows that the so-called separatists are 100% Russian. Russia has been involved in several violent coup attempts in Eastern Europe. Putin is backing alt-right groups in France and Germany.

Ronald Reagan defeated the Soviet Union without sinking any Russian ships. He confronted the Soviet Union by building up our military. He put short-range nuclear missiles in western Europe and he walked away from bad deals. We should rebuild our military, restart our missile defense system that Obama cancelled,
and move NATO troops into eastern Europe. We should also provide lethal aid and training to the Ukranian military.

What this thread proves is that there is no difference between pro-Trump and anti-Trump supporters. Both are vile and hateful. Apparently they feel the need to resort to infantile personal assaults.

I have had many disagreements with Graham over the years yet this time he is right. Putin clearly wants to resurrect the old Soviet Union and go even farther. Russia has allied itself with Iran who is a state sponsor of terrorism and a enemy of the US. Working together, they are working to de-stabilize the Mid-east. That puts Israel in danger. They are also working to undermine the American mission in Afghanistan which puts our troops in danger. Trump and his supporters claim to support our troops yet they are okay with that. Russian jets are buzzing our ships and apparently that is okay.

Putin is also launching attacks on the west. The Russians interfered in our elections and even Gen Mattiss concedes it happened. The separatists in Ukraine are a fiction. Hacked e-mails from Putin's top deputy shows that the so-called separatists are 100% Russian. Russia has been involved in several violent coup attempts in Eastern Europe. Putin is backing alt-right groups in France and Germany.

Ronald Reagan defeated the Soviet Union without sinking any Russian ships. He confronted the Soviet Union by building up our military. He put short-range nuclear missiles in western Europe and he walked away from bad deals. We should rebuild our military, restart our missile defense system that Obama cancelled,
and move NATO troops into eastern Europe. We should also provide lethal aid and training to the Ukranian military.

What this thread proves is that there is no difference between pro-Trump and anti-Trump supporters. Both are vile and hateful. Apparently they feel the need to resort to infantile personal assaults.
I am surprised you had disagreements with faggot Graham. You seem to be in the pocket of the Globalists' just like he is. Maybe you disagreed on issues like who would win the Superbowl?

I am surprised you had disagreements with faggot Graham. You seem to be in the pocket of the Globalists' just like he is. Maybe you disagreed on issues like who would win the Superbowl?

"Maybe you disagreed on issues like who would win the Superbowl?"

This is the American Football, why do they call it the Superbowl?

Because it is a world championship. Nobody plays football like American pros. There are two divisions in NFL. Division winners play at Superbowl.

I can disagree with someone but at the same time I will agree with them when they are right. I agreed with Obama when he decided to allow the continuation of drone strikes against terrorists. Russia wants to create a new empire and they are teaming with evil nations like Iran. The same Iran that Trump wants to stop from coming here. Russia is a axis of evil along with China, North Korea, and Iran. Putin is playing chess while Trump is playing checkers.

You are the faggot.

Because it is a world championship. Nobody plays football like American pros. There are two divisions in NFL. Division winners play at Superbowl.

Yes but why is it called the Superbowl, why not The Final or something?

I guess they came up with the name to piss you off.

I can disagree with someone but at the same time I will agree with them when they are right. I agreed with Obama when he decided to allow the continuation of drone strikes against terrorists. Russia wants to create a new empire and they are teaming with evil nations like Iran. The same Iran that Trump wants to stop from coming here. Russia is a axis of evil along with China, North Korea, and Iran. Putin is playing chess while Trump is playing checkers.

You are the faggot.
I am? That's something new. What's the matter?

You are the faggot.

"You are the faggot."

No defcon isn't a faggot, but thank you for your unusual interest in him.

Miss Lindsey Graham is a frustrated faggot though.

Miss Lindsey Graham should stick to what he's best at, pictured out on the town, cruising and clubbing :smoke:

graham3.jpg

I guess they came up with the name to piss you off.

"I guess they came up with the name to piss you off."

You know something, for that they need rounding up and throwing in Gitmo :smoke:

You are the faggot.

"You are the faggot."

Another obnoxious piece of Trump trash speaks out.

No defcon isn't a faggot, but thank you for your unusual interest in him.

Miss Lindsey Graham is a frustrated faggot though.

Miss Lindsey Graham should stick to what he's best at, pictured out on the town, cruising and clubbing :smoke:

graham3.jpg

Lindsey Graham and John McCain have both become an embarrassment to Conservatives.

I met Graham once and talked to him for a few minutes. He is a very short little shithead.

I have had many disagreements with Graham over the years yet this time he is right. Putin clearly wants to resurrect the old Soviet Union and go even farther. Russia has allied itself with Iran who is a state sponsor of terrorism and a enemy of the US..

I guess you forgot that Obama's USA allied itself with Iran, too. Oh well,............:slap:.............

the proverbial ass or the real ass?

a conventional war or a cold war?

Graham is just an ass...period.

They beleive they rule. Make no mistake about this. Senators. McCain and Graham believe they are. as in Roman days.

These two clowns are less relevant with each passing day. President Trump makes them look small and insignificant hence they act out like spoiled brats.

Here's an idea, lets spend money on our own people and stop racking up trillions in debt we can't pay back.

Forum List

Back