Govt Officials Illegally Raid Pennsylvania Amish Man’s Farm Without Notice for Hours and Seize His Property, Leaving Him in Dire Financial Straits

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This farmer needs to sue and sue big, all other farmers need to support him or this will happen to them.

Last edited:
U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Kentucky, who posted on X: “Looks like Amos Miller’s farm is being raided. With all of the problems in society today, this is what the government wants to focus on? A man growing food for informed customers, without participating in the industrial meat/milk complex? It’s shameful that it’s come to this.”

I have to agree with this.

• Banned
U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Kentucky, who posted on X: “Looks like Amos Miller’s farm is being raided. With all of the problems in society today, this is what the government wants to focus on? A man growing food for informed customers, without participating in the industrial meat/milk complex? It’s shameful that it’s come to this.”

Same here. Isn't America supposed to be 'The Land of Opportunity'?

This farmer needs to sue and sue big, all other farmers need to support him or this will happen to them.

The Amish are big Trump supporters, so it makes sense.

are they in fact informed customers?

The Amish have been doing business among themselves for centuries and know what they're getting.

From my reading of the article it was not fellow Amish that got sick. I could be wrong I guess.

Informed customers get sick from government inspected foods fairly often. Seems to me overall it doesn't make a lot of difference.

So, you would be cool with no rules telling you that a piece of meat had been injected with bleach to make it look pretty, you are just willing to take your chances with fate?

From my reading of the article it was not fellow Amish that got sick. I could be wrong I guess.
They may not have been, but if you buy products straight from a farm, you should know what you're getting, and highly processed ain't it.

So, you would be cool with no rules telling you that a piece of meat had been injected with bleach to make it look pretty, you are just willing to take your chances with fate?
In this case, you can almost guarantee there were no bleach injections because the Amish don't do that kind of stuff. Disclaimer here, my Grandpa left the Amish church in the early 20th century and I still have relatives in there.

"Can't have these farmers selling "raw milk", it's not healthy!"

Meanwhile.............................

Foods - Proposition 65 Warnings Website

They should be more concerned with conventional agricultural products that sicken hundreds prompting nationwide recalls of 'USDA inspected and approved' food products. Like, how many people can get sick from Miller's products, and if they do they know exactly who is responsible.

The article says they had a search warrant.

Next

Forum List

Back