Governor Palin to go Beck route

lol. you two going to pony- up the $10 to listen to her yammer :blahblah: :eusa_whistle:

This is cheaper than buying her ghost-written books that no one buys, she won't have to quit and she won't get canceled - AGAIN - for lack of interest. I think she should soak the fools for their lousy $10 and laugh all the way to the bank. Too bad they can't use their food stamps.

Palin’s channel will feature video commentaries from the former Republican vice-presidential candidate, discussing current events and political issues.

“Think of it as a video version of her Facebook page,” the source said.

...It will also have advice and guidance from Palin, such as tips for parents and recipes. There are also tentative plans to have subscribers engage in regular video chats with Palin.

And, its just the degree of shallow we've come to love about her.

Fox is finally dumping her just like they dumped Beck and this is just part of the last ditch effort to make the tee potty real.

Hey $arah, you go girl.

`

I'm sure you felt it was shallow of Al Gore when he bought a t.v station eh?
oh and then sold to foreigners...gawd it's a green eyed monster or just raw hate for her....you are just ugly

Is this woman squeezing every penny out of her adoring rw fans or what :dunno:

Sarah Palin Is Starting Her Very Own Web Channel
BTW- you're welcome in advance @American_Jihad :thanks:

As a conservative I generally agree with her basic philosophy but I have trouble listening to her voice. She's better when she waves, smiles, and wears her bathing suit (and shoots an AR15). She should be a writer for her show and let someone else do the talkin'. Sorry Palin fans but I gotta be honest.

Dude. She has writers. She is not capable of writing for any show.

$he hires thinkers too.

Forum List

Back