Government advises schools that transgender boys need access to free period products

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Department for Education published guidance for schools which advised headteachers to store products in “communal areas such as libraries” so that “all learners, including those who would not use female toilets, can access the products”.

Government advises schools that transgender boys need access to free period products

Cause the gubberment is always right even when using psyche warfare on their idiots who say Ooookay
iu

The Department for Education published guidance for schools which advised headteachers to store products in “communal areas such as libraries” so that “all learners, including those who would not use female toilets, can access the products”.

Cause the gubberment is always right even when using psyche warfare on their idiots who say Ooookay
iu
What's the problem here?

Did you not pass first grade Biology?

Is a transgender a boy pretending to be a girl or a girl pretending to be a boy ??? It's all so confusing.

Speaking of a which, I saw a big hairy man wearing a dress at Dunkin Donuts a few weeks ago. :lmao:Hilarious!

Is a transgender a boy pretending to be a girl or a girl pretending to be a boy ??? It's all so confusing.

Speaking of a which, I saw a big hairy man wearing a dress at Dunkin Donuts a few weeks ago. :lmao:Hilarious!

It's their business.

But when they have curlers in their hair (which is also their business), I can't help but laugh (like I did.....and that is my business).

It's their business.

But when they have curlers in their hair (which is also their business), I can't help but laugh (like I did.....and that is my business).

One time when I was in Newport, RI, I saw a guy wearing short cut-offs and high heels. He was ugly, but he had some pretty nice long legs, I must admit. :laugh:

Girl pretending to be a boy. She can't get rid of the curse.

Girl pretending to be a boy. She can't get rid of the curse.

She could always have her uterus removed. :dunno: Which might be a good idea, actually, when you think about it.

You mean Trump's Dept of Education wants to provide pads and tampons to tranny boys?

Do you think Trump is the head of England’s dept of education, or did you think you could be clever and didn’t bother reading the link? Guess the joke is on you funny boi.

iu
What's the problem here?

Did you not pass first grade Biology?
Yup, did you?

They are talking about genetically female people identifying we make still need feminine hygiene products. Why is that so bad?

What's with the 'right' and their obsession with gender questions?
The Bible (or at least the Old Testament) has got a lot of crazy opinions on sexuality, and this can cause a weak-minded pundit to hate any person who deviates in any way from the man-on-woman concept.
But, hey, it's the 21st century, and this shit is from 4000 years ago.

Forum List

Back