LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

JORGE RAMOS

“The Declarations of Independence say that all men are created equal. But now there are millions of men and women in Arizona and other parts of the U.S. that are not being treated equal.” “Countries are judged by the way they treat the most vulnerable and the most vulnerable population right now is undocumented immigrants.” (illegal aliens)
The most “vulnerable” in the US now are not undocumented immigrants (illegal aliens) but Americans.
Does that mean we should treat Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Taliban, child molesters, thieves, MS 13,etc “equal.”

Why are White countries for everybody?

Why must White countries, only White countries and every White country be forced to accept massive non-white immigration? And why are we told that white countries do not exist, and that it would be racist if a White country did exist, for it to remain white?

Every white country on earth is supposed to become multicultural and multiracial. EVERY white country is expected to end its own race and end its own culture. No one asks that of ANY non-white country.

But if any white person tells that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against our race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that we are naziswhowanttokillsixmillionjews.

The phrase “a nation of immigrants” is just a word to deny whites the right to our own country. It is an attack word like "racism", to paralyse us from standing up for ourselves. Being a nation of immigrants is only ever applied to white countries, the point of the phrase is to tell white people they have no right to claim their nation as their own because it belongs to the world. And that it is only right that we be dispossessed of our land.

Whites are told to accept the fact that whoever wants to live here has the right to be here . The fact that white nations existed in the past, we are told, was all the result of Bigotry and Racism, a lack of enlightenment on our part. The existence of white nations was a matter of fault, all a mistake. Failings and moral defects of the white population for not inviting the entire non-white world sooner. And for ever thinking our nations should exist for our selves and our children. Multiculturalism and Diversity is fixing the fault for there ever having been a white nation in the first place. It is a correction of our moral failure for every having acted to maintain a decent living space for ourselves and our posterity.

Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, and White countries for everybody!

www_whitakeronline_org/blog/

Last edited:
Why does anyone expect Mexicans to want to be Americans?

Would a American ever want to be a Mexican?

Lil old lady is being pedantic yet again. The illegal aliens have won, with all due respect. They outbreed EVERYONE, they are future voters and they will inevitably be forced to pay taxes, either way. I think, they win. What laws they are breaking now, they will be forgiven for AND they will re-write future laws and history to favor themselves. The writing is already on the wall. I don’t like it better than the rest of you, either, but there it is.

I do not believe "pedantic" is appropriate in this instance. Over re-acting. I beieve I have said exactily what you are saying?

JORGE RAMOS

“The Declarations of Independence say that all men are created equal. But now there are millions of men and women in Arizona and other parts of the U.S. that are not being treated equal.” “Countries are judged by the way they treat the most vulnerable and the most vulnerable population right now is undocumented immigrants.” (illegal aliens)
The most “vulnerable” in the US now are not undocumented immigrants (illegal aliens) but Americans.
Does that mean we should treat Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Taliban, child molesters, thieves, MS 13,etc “equal.”

Just proves what I have always said - Jorge Ramos is the most ignorant anchor by far on TV. He had to leave his 'Mexico lindo' cause he was not able to do his job and he comes here and thinks he now has the 'right' to fight for people who enter our country illegally - go figure.

No, we are NOT all immigrants. Maybe my ancestors were, but I am not. I was born and raised in the USA.

My ancestors came here as illegals on slave ships. Dammit, by proxy I am an illegal! This sucks.

The 14th Amendment were devised to give you and your ancestor citizenship. It was not meant to children of Illegal aliens and that is mis-used of that 14th amendment for those who benefit from illegal immigration. It need to be appealed retroactively.

Yes, they're obviously coming over to steal shit from you, rape your wife, and probably kill you. They're inately subhuman after all! :rolleyes:

That's just collateral damage. Don't be silly. They are here for the money.

Stealing from Americans.

I think we could flesh that out a little. Let's construct the argument that if a person from a country other than the US comes into the country without the appropriate credentials and circumstances, then he has done so illegally. That is, contrary to the laws of the US. The US, like every other sovereign country is allowed to publish laws concerning the requirements for entry into its sovereign territory. The US government has duly published those laws and they exist in the United States Code and the Code of Federal Regulations.

If a person, having violated the laws concerning legal immigration, then takes up employment, he has then taken something to which he has no right because it is against the law to be illegally here and work. To the extent that their is unemployment, one could say that the illegal alien has "taken" unlawfully a job, from anyone who could hold it lawfully. So, even in a case where an illegal is otherwise working diligently and breaking no further laws than the first two he broke, it is still theft.

This is aside from the outright criminal theft that we see from the criminal element.

(As an aside, a drunk illegal hit a car full of nuns here last night and killed one of them).

No, we are NOT all immigrants. Maybe my ancestors were, but I am not. I was born and raised in the USA.

I was making a distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants. I was not talking about citizens. I am sorry if I did not make it clearer.:redface:

My ancestors came over from Russia legally back during the Czars days. I am not an immigrant I'm a native born American (and only an American) born from American citizens!

That's just collateral damage. Don't be silly. They are here for the money.

Stealing from Americans.

I think we could flesh that out a little. Let's construct the argument that if a person from a country other than the US comes into the country without the appropriate credentials and circumstances, then he has done so illegally. That is, contrary to the laws of the US. The US, like every other sovereign country is allowed to publish laws concerning the requirements for entry into its sovereign territory. The US government has duly published those laws and they exist in the United States Code and the Code of Federal Regulations.

If a person, having violated the laws concerning legal immigration, then takes up employment, he has then taken something to which he has no right because it is against the law to be illegally here and work. To the extent that their is unemployment, one could say that the illegal alien has "taken" unlawfully a job, from anyone who could hold it lawfully. So, even in a case where an illegal is otherwise working diligently and breaking no further laws than the first two he broke, it is still theft.

This is aside from the outright criminal theft that we see from the criminal element.

(As an aside, a drunk illegal hit a car full of nuns here last night and killed one of them).

As long as this government allows the abuse, it will continue. They can pass all the laws they want but if not implemented, what good are they???? I don't see the feds falling all over themselves hurrying to implement the laws regarding illegal entry - especially into AZ and all border states! Nothing has changed; nothing will change.

I would suggest that the AZ and the attorneys general from all of the effected states seek a Writ of Mandamus from the United States Supreme Court against Secretary Nepolitano.

For those of you not familiar with a Writ of Mandamus:

The name of a writ, the principal word of which when the proceedings were in Latin, was mandamus, we command

The 13th section of the act of congress of Sept. 24, 1789, gives the Supreme Court power to issue writs of mandamus in cases warranted by the principles and usages of law, to any courts appointed or persons holding office, under the authority of the United States.

Basically, when applied to office holders, the Writ forces the office holder to "do their job."

Some might remember the underlying case of famous Supreme Court case, Marbury v. Madison, was a Writ of Mandamus. Marbury was to be appointed a judge by Adams at the end of his administration. Although Adams signed the appointment, it was not delivered when Jefferson took over. Madison was the new official whose job it would be to deliver the appointment. Then as now, judicial appointments were not taken lightly and Madison didn't want to deliver them. Marbury got a Writ of Mandamus to force Madison to deliver the appointment.

In our case, we want the Secretary of Homeland Security to do her job; enforce the laws of the United States at the border. Perhaps being under Judicial supervision is what it will take for her to do her job.

GOV’T ENTITLEMENT PROGRAM FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS

Comprehensive Immigration Reform is nothing more than a government entitlement program for illegal aliens. Legalization with a path to citizenship if they want it. It does nothing to stop illegal immigration, cost of healthcare, education and incarcerations, curb jackpot babies, secure the border, stop drug smuggling, gangs (MS13) and crimes that come with illegal immigration. Absolutely nothing else but make 20 million illegal aliens, legal with at path to citizenship. Another government entitlement program. We do not have the money in our budget for another entitlement program.
If you want Comprehensive Immigration Reform, please make it real.

Automatic birthright citizenship is nothing more than Affirmative Action for illegal aliens.

What happen to a city when all it's people leave? it become a ghost town. If Mexico is destroyed, we are next. It is not our problem now, but it will be. Saving Mexico is in our best interest more so than Iraq and Afghanistan.

America is already destroyed, guess you are just too blind to recognize it.

There is No "Fourteenth Amendment"!
by halley » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:14:22

There is No "Fourteenth Amendment"!
by
David Lawrence
U.S. News & World Report
September 27, 1957

A MISTAKEN BELIEF — that there is a valid article in the Constitution known as the "Fourteenth Amendment" — is responsible for the Supreme Court decision of 1954 and the ensuing controversy over desegregation in the public schools of America. No such amendment was ever legally ratified by three fourths of the States of the Union as required by the Constitution itself. The so-called "Fourteenth Amendment" was dubiously proclaimed by the Secretary of State on July 20, 1868. The President shared that doubt. There were 37 States in the Union at the time, so ratification by at least 28 was necessary to make the amendment an integral part of the Constitution. Actually, only 21 States legally ratified it. So it failed of ratification.
David Lawrence: There is No "Fourteenth Amendment"!

Repealing the 14th amendment would get very expensive.

Think of how many claims would be filed against the US Government by southern farmers for reimbursement for loss of slaves.

Forum List

Back