Gov. Scott Walker takes actions on heroin addiction

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Walker on Thursday ordered the state Department of Health Services to apply for up to $7.6 million a year in federal funding through the 21st Century CURES Act to fight the drug.

U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin pushed to get that anti-addiction money included in the broader federal law and wrote to Walker last month to urge him to make use of it in Wisconsin.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/05/gov-scott-walker-takes-actions-heroin/96195698/

Let him raise taxes to pay for it, he refused to expand Medicaid and take Fed funds, he has cut taxes on the wealthy, schools taxes, and property taxes, business taxes, let him raise taxes. This is the same state Ryan comes from. So no to these republican states that love to have low taxes. This state is also hard on workers and is losing its middle class. Has min wage of 7.25 yet.

So is the goal of the PUBS to lower taxes by cutting all social programs, and then have a balanced budget just to lower taxes again?? So this is how the rich and powerful are going to do and have been, creating slave labor. Speak up.

WI is also #1 in the nation where black kids are doing the worst. (and no I am not black)

How tax cuts changed Wisconsin

Private prisons need full beds and the poor can be monetized there.

Yep, lets throw the poor in prison but don't you dare try to make it easier to get into college or give them basic help. Walker is such a piece of crap.

You know libtarded states like California give in state tuition to illegals but not to Americans from other states? How fucked up is that?

If they poor why they take drugs?

If they poor they can be railroaded for anything in america. While the wealthy use and skate. But hey, you know all that.
Well hell, it ain't no problems didn't yer president just let a bunch of dealers out of prison? Enjoy your heroin til it kills you. I see no reason to save you from yer wishes.

If they poor they can be railroaded for anything in america. While the wealthy use and skate. But hey, you know all that.

Maybe because they cut the productive some slack,and rightfully so.
And of course the productive can afford quality lawyers,we'll just call that an added benefit for those who actually work.

And of course the productive can afford quality lawyers,we'll just call that an added benefit for those who actually work.

I guess you didn't read the part about the middle class shrinking in WI. Ever hear of the working poor?

Gov Walker is a robber, takes from the poor and gives to the rich.

I guess you didn't read the part about the middle class shrinking in WI. Ever hear of the working poor?

Nice move on blaming Walker when the middle class has been under decline all over America since barry was elected.

Well hell, it ain't no problems didn't yer president just let a bunch of dealers out of prison? Enjoy your heroin til it kills you. I see no reason to save you from yer wishes.

Oh I want the addicts treated, but I also want addiction prevented, and that starts with healthcare and in the ages before 10.

He can raise state taxes, no fed funds till he does. He can deny people health insurance by turning away fed funds for expanded Medicaid, he can find a way to pay for the heroin addicts, if need be out of his pocket. Get the rich in his state to pay. He has turned a blind eye to the poor in his state, and licked the feet of the wealthy. He can now raise the taxes on those same wealthy he licked the feet of.

Nice move on blaming Walker when the middle class has been under decline all over America since barry was elected.

True but even more so in his state, he has ruined Wi. He and Ryan should move to the desert of Saudi Arabia, and sit until boils cover their bodies as punishment for their wrong thinking brains.

True but even more so in his state, he has ruined Wi. He and Ryan should move to the desert of Saudi Arabia, and sit until boils cover their bodies as punishment for their wrong thinking brains.

Okaaay...thats a little weird.
So tell me how he's ruined the state?

You can read the link I gave you. Same way the Pubs are ruining MI, same way Devos will continue to ruin public schools, same way Trump will ruin the US.

You can read the link I gave you. Same way the Pubs are ruining MI, same way Devos will continue to ruin public schools, same way Trump will ruin the US.

So you're against helping addicts?
How very Un-liberal of you.....

Walker on Thursday ordered the state Department of Health Services to apply for up to $7.6 million a year in federal funding through the 21st Century CURES Act to fight the drug.

U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin pushed to get that anti-addiction money included in the broader federal law and wrote to Walker last month to urge him to make use of it in Wisconsin.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/05/gov-scott-walker-takes-actions-heroin/96195698/

Let him raise taxes to pay for it, he refused to expand Medicaid and take Fed funds, he has cut taxes on the wealthy, schools taxes, and property taxes, business taxes, let him raise taxes. This is the same state Ryan comes from. So no to these republican states that love to have low taxes. This state is also hard on workers and is losing its middle class. Has min wage of 7.25 yet.

So is the goal of the PUBS to lower taxes by cutting all social programs, and then have a balanced budget just to lower taxes again?? So this is how the rich and powerful are going to do and have been, creating slave labor. Speak up.

WI is also #1 in the nation where black kids are doing the worst. (and no I am not black)

How tax cuts changed Wisconsin

This state is also hard on workers and is losing its middle class. Has min wage of 7.25 yet.

Less than 2% of workers make minimum wage. It's got nothing to do with the middle class.

Forum List

Back