Gotta love MSM, who also cast doubts on Russian Intel

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This country, its people, the media is so anti Obama, so pro white people and conservatives, its a shame. This morning for the umpteenth time, I hearing news host, agreeing with Bush generals, that maybe just maybe, we need a little more info. on this Russian thing. I can't go into names, but it was on CNN...Hate Morning Joe...anyways, correct me if I'm wrong, am I listening to same people who a few years back....took the Bush/Chenney WMD claims and ran head first into a brink wall of bs? Never questioned jack on anything, yet because they're so afraid of armed white nuts, so afraid of tweeting Trump, so afraid of losing ratings....now they're questioning everything that goes against common sense?

Hypocrites to the damned core!!

Considering there is no evidence to attribute the hacking specifically to Russian authorities, it just makes sense to ask for proof.

Guess what bed wetter, the media is what made Trump the president.

They ignored or trashed every other republicrat, and squealed with feigned outrage over every sound Trump made.

As reprehensible as they made him look, he ended up looking better than hitlery to most of the people living outside metropolitain areas.

You know the people who generally have normal families with a mom and a dad, who actually have one or two jobs and may even (gasp) attend church.

That's why inner city shit holes are crumbling, and we can't build jails fast enough to contain the pieces of shit inside who refuse act lawfully. Most people aren't insipid libturds lke you.

• Banned
Guess what bed wetter, the media is what made Trump the president.

They ignored or trashed every other republicrat, and squealed with feigned outrage over every sound Trump made.

As reprehensible as they made him look, he ended up looking better than hitlery to most of the people living outside metropolitain areas.

You know the people who generally have normal families with a mom and a dad, who actually have one or two jobs and may even (gasp) attend church.

That's why inner city shit holes are crumbling, and we can't build jails fast enough to contain the pieces of shit inside who refuse act lawfully. Most people aren't insipid libturds lke you.

As reprehensible as they made him look????? And you can say that with a straight face? They used his words, his actions and its their fault? Listen, I agree, Hillary was a shit candidate and the fucked up media gave Trump 25 hours of news coverage for free....but please, lets not get off message here...your guy is a nightmare in the makings, you idiots no matter how much you try to deflect will soon find that sometimes when the Gods want to punish, they answer prayers...good luck with this one dear, he's all yours!!

Forum List

Back