Gott admire the "protest" tactics of Repugs

So, where's the picture of it? I clicked on another link in your link and still just found claims that lots of pictures were being taken, but there are no pictures.

No tactics will ever be more down and dirty than those of that steaming pile of protesters known as OWS. And there are plenty of pictures of the poopfest. All we have in this article are claims.

Lets see, Obama pics as Hitler, monkeys, and being hanged, really great protest.

You were, I assume, equally offended by similar images of Bush, right?

Fucking hypocrite.

And... stop working for the HuffPuff. It's not helping your mental issues.

Cool: you assume and then put a match to your assumption. What is that called????

This cant be real?

OP have you seen another source for this besides the one you used?

So, where's the picture of it? I clicked on another link in your link and still just found claims that lots of pictures were being taken, but there are no pictures.

No tactics will ever be more down and dirty than those of that steaming pile of protesters known as OWS. And there are plenty of pictures of the poopfest. All we have in this article are claims.
Ask and it shall be given unto you.

Would a picture of someone taking a picture qualify for you???

obamaouthouselowdown.jpg

this was a lie when the last thread was started on it, and it's still a lie. The GOP had nothing to do with it. Was the Palin being hung in effigy thing the DNC's fault? No, and this isn't the GOP's fault either.

Dumb ass.
Willard sent Snooty Newtie there as the keynote speaker, so how does this have nothing to do with the GOP?

obamaouthouselowdown.jpg

I think it's funny as hell. He deserves less than an outhouse.

obamaouthouselowdown.jpg

I think it's funny as hell. He deserves less than an outhouse.

LOl How bout a hole in the ground and a Sears catalougue??

Yup.. That picture is just VICIOUS.. (("bullet-ridden" as it is))

Evidently -- leftist spammers don't recognize the need for VENTILATION.. Should get out of Zucotti Park more you brats..

It's fine handcrafted wood.. Definately suitable for royalty compared to the models that i've seen.

The GOP should NEVER get away with this...

Last edited:
They need a couple of pamphlets from vacation spots as reading material :lol: its really too classy for this scumbag Manchurian candidate

Lefties are going insane..

they have to get their panties in a bunch every day or they aren't happy..

what a sad sad world for them

obamaouthouselowdown.jpg

This is the picture that's caused the hearts of Obamabots to bleed?

obamaouthouselowdown.jpg

Seriously?? This is what the hubbub is about???

obamaouthouselowdown.jpg

That's why I'm laughing at this glittering jewel of colossal ignorance, Dave...WE have larger issues to deal with.

Lefties are going insane..

they have to get their panties in a bunch every day or they aren't happy..

what a sad sad world for them

Oh come on... There's so much entertainment value, and you're missing it!:badgrin:

obamaouthouselowdown.jpg

I was shook to the core when i saw this image!

I'm now going to vote for Obama purely out of sympathy.

Forum List

Back