GOP's hatred of Obama, debacle in Iraq. Who didn't see that coming?

nnnn-meme-generator-we-may-downgrade-america-s-rating-again-because-we-really-hate-obama-because-of-the-black-thing-8af88f.jpg

I think most dislike Obama because of his policies; he CHOOSE to follow the Bush timeline, in any event, the crisis is his.

Your abject ignorance is noted, but ISIS is a group of Sunnis who are attempting to take down the Shiite in that region. ISIS formed in 2003 when we invaded Iraq and now includes Sunnis from Syria's civil war. Hell, even Fox news referred to it as a civil war ...

US evacuating Baghdad embassy staff as Islamic militants ramp up attacks

Roger specifically called for Obama to work with Arab League partners, who include Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, and for U.S. military support to help end the sectarian civil war.

As far as your idiocy about Maliki ... he wouldn't sign a SOFA with Obama to maintain U.S. troops in Iraq. So despite your abject ignorance, the reality is that it's Maliki's fault that no U.S. troops were left there.

http://mediamatters.org/mobile/embed...15-wallacesofa

Rant #4 Don't lie about the SOFA. The truth is out there. And btw if that loser in the WH had given Maliki air strikes when he needed them we wouldn't be at this point would we now?

And by wanting Maliki gone and allowing ISIS to become a terrorist army they had the chance raid the banks of Mosul and now are the richest terrorist army in the world.

JUDY WOODRUFF: And a leading Republican voice in this debate is Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona. He too serves on the Senate Armed Services and the Foreign Relations Committees.

Senator McCain, thank you very much for joining us.

A number of things I want to ask you about, but let me just start with that last question I had for Senator Tim Kaine. And that is this question of whether Congress should give its approval before there is any military — or additional military or security assistance for Iraq.

SEN. JOHN MCCAIN, R, Ariz.: No, I think the president could act in certain ways, depending on what the emergencies of the moment are, depending on exactly how he wanted to do it.

I think he should consult with leaders of Congress, particularly the Intelligence Committee members. But I don’t think he has to have a blank check or a — excuse me — I don’t think he has to have their permission.

We woke up one morning some years ago, you might remember, Judy, and found out that Ronald Reagan had decided to invade a small island nation called Grenada.

But, look, I want to get back to what Senator Kaine said. I don’t know what he heard, anybody giving a speech, and I don’t know how many times he’s been to Iraq, if ever. I have been there more times than I can count.

We — Lindsey Graham, in direct, direct conversation with Maliki, after direct conversation with Barzani, after direct conversation with Allawi, they were all ready to deal. And it is a fact — in fact, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff himself said that the number of troops that we were proposing cascaded down to 3,000, when it had been recommended to be 20,000

And by that time, the leader of — especially Maliki, decided that it wasn’t worth the problem. So, what Senator Kaine is saying is just totally false. And it’s — and, in fact, it’s a lie, because Lindsey Graham and I were there. And we know what happened, because we were there face to face.

And the administration would never give a troop strength number. Senator — the chief of staff, General Dempsey, testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee and said the number cascaded — his words — down to 3,500.

At that point, Maliki and company decided that it wasn’t worth it.

JUDY WOODRUFF: Well, Senator, you — those are very strong words, accusing Senator Kaine of lying.

This is something…

SEN. JOHN MCCAIN: No, I’m saying — I’m saying it is a lie to say — to say that we — that the Iraqis rejected. It was — it was President Obama’s commitment to get everybody out of Iraq. That’s the overriding fact here.

JUDY WOODRUFF: This is something you have spoken about — you have been outspoken about in the last few days. You have spoken about it today and previously on the floor of the United States Senate.

Why is it so important, do you think, to continue to make this point to talk about what happened in the past?

SEN. JOHN MCCAIN: Because the — because the opponent — the opponents and those who want to justify this colossal failure that has caused the greatest threat to United States national security since the end of the Cold War, they’re trying to justify it by saying that Maliki didn’t want American troops there.

And that is not true. And the fact is, the other point that Senator Kaine missed here, this isn’t just a Sunni-Shia conflict. This is about the richest, most — largest terrorist organization control that is dedicated to the distinction — destruction of the United States. And that’s the words of the director of national intelligence and the director — secretary of homeland security.

Sens. Kaine and McCain discuss the Iraq crisis

If you understand the racial politics and the history of the Deep South, we knew the hatred of Obama was coming. I didn't think it would come so fast or right wingers would be so bold.

Anyone who knew anything about Iraq or the Middle East completely understood what was coming in Iraq after what Republicans did to that country.

Every reputable economist said the GOP deregulation of Wall Street would lead to disaster.

Who didn't know the Bush Tax cuts would lead to enormous deficits and lead to job loss?

It seems the only people in the entire world who though GOP policies would work is the GOP.

Anyone think Republicans have learned anything?
It's funny because when Obama was bringing home the troops, the right was quick to point out how Obama was merely observing Bush's exit agreement. Now that civil war is resuming over there, they act though Bush's exit agreement had nothing to do with our troops being redeployed out of Iraq. :lmao:

It reminds me of the housing bubble when the right was taking credit for the booming real estate market until it all collapsed -- then suddenly, they had nothing to do with it! :lmao:

I think if you'll look at Bush's exit agreement, Faun...you'd see that he planned on keeping a force of troops in Iraq to maintain stability there. Barack Obama went with the plan that would make up his far left base happy...taking out ALL of our troops. If Barry HAD followed Bush's exit strategy we wouldn't be in the situation we now find ourselves in.

If you understand the racial politics and the history of the Deep South, we knew the hatred of Obama was coming. I didn't think it would come so fast or right wingers would be so bold.

Anyone who knew anything about Iraq or the Middle East completely understood what was coming in Iraq after what Republicans did to that country.

Every reputable economist said the GOP deregulation of Wall Street would lead to disaster.

Who didn't know the Bush Tax cuts would lead to enormous deficits and lead to job loss?

It seems the only people in the entire world who though GOP policies would work is the GOP.

Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault !

n36407504_31735415_1766.jpg

Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault ! Bush's fault !

WTF?

How are Republicans responsible for Obama's foreign policy?

It's funny because when Obama was bringing home the troops, the right was quick to point out how Obama was merely observing Bush's exit agreement. Now that civil war is resuming over there, they act though Bush's exit agreement had nothing to do with our troops being redeployed out of Iraq. :lmao:

It reminds me of the housing bubble when the right was taking credit for the booming real estate market until it all collapsed -- then suddenly, they had nothing to do with it! :lmao:

Yeah, that is funny, if you are a left wing idiot that thinks everything is Bush's fault.

if you understand the racial politics and the history of the deep south, we knew the hatred of obama was coming. I didn't think it would come so fast or right wingers would be so bold.

Anyone who knew anything about iraq or the middle east completely understood what was coming in iraq after what republicans did to that country.

Every reputable economist said the gop deregulation of wall street would lead to disaster.

Who didn't know the bush tax cuts would lead to enormous deficits and lead to job loss?

It seems the only people in the entire world who though gop policies would work is the gop.

Anyone think republicans have learned anything?
it's funny because when obama was bringing home the troops, the right was quick to point out how obama was merely observing bush's exit agreement. Now that civil war is resuming over there, they act though bush's exit agreement had nothing to do with our troops being redeployed out of iraq. :lmao:

how can one person be so fucking wrong about everything ????

when your therapists informs you, come back and let us know....:eusa_clap:

ooooh.., excuse me, you are a libertool, carry on !

It's not a civil war moron. Iraq is being invaded by a Sunni terrorist army. ISIS and Levant were allowed to grow in size, power and stature terrorizing Syria.

But Obama loving anyone who could potentially remove Assad from power never did a damn thing about them because he obviously was stupid enough to not believe this terror army of thousands would not try to seize Iraq as well.

Re: troop withdrawal. Maliki begged for soldiers to stay. 20,000. Obama was only willing to give him 3,000 to 5,000 troops.

So the withdrawal happened despite Maliki's pleas. On top of that Maliki for over a year was grovelling for air strikes against ISIS.

One more time Obama refused. He has no use for Maliki. Obama clearly prefers Sunnis to Shias as he has now got a killer track record supporting Sunnis.

And then to boot, Maliki had been waiting for forever for his paid for order of fighter jets to be delivered. One more time, this Administration was dragging its feet.

And because of all of Obama's fuck ups, Iran is supporting ground troops, Syria is helping with airstrikes and Russia is supplying Maliki with the aircraft he needs.

Obama just handed Iraq to Putin. Way to go sport!
Your abject ignorance is noted, but ISIS is a group of Sunnis who are attempting to take down the Shiite in that region. ISIS formed in 2003 when we invaded Iraq and now includes Sunnis from Syria's civil war. Hell, even Fox news referred to it as a civil war ...

US evacuating Baghdad embassy staff as Islamic militants ramp up attacks

Roger specifically called for Obama to work with Arab League partners, who include Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, and for U.S. military support to help end the sectarian civil war.​

As far as your idiocy about Maliki ... he wouldn't sign a SOFA with Obama to maintain U.S. troops in Iraq. So despite your abject ignorance, the reality is that it's Maliki's fault that no U.S. troops were left there.

http://mediamatters.org/mobile/embed/clips/2014/06/16/35700/fnc-foxnewssunday-20140615-wallacesofa

Rant #2 Learn your timelines you bloviating idiot. You let him go in 2009 and he took over the piss poor group in 2010 and began to transform this batch of small time terrorists into a true Islamic terrorist army and has been able to cast a world wide net to inspire young jihadists to come to Syria to fight.

You know. That supposed civil war in Syria trying to topple Assad. You know. That bullshit civil war that has paid mercenaries and jihadists doing the dirty work for Saudi Arabia and Qatar and the US.

:lol: Assholes still are trying to convince everyone that Syria is just another Arab Spring.What a fucking pantload.

He emerged as the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, one of the groups that later became ISIS, in 2010, and rose to prominence during the attempted merger with al-Nusra Front in Syria.

He has not sworn allegiance to the leader of the al-Qaeda network, Zawahiri, who has urged ISIS to focus on Iraq and leave Syria to al-Nusra.

Baghdadi and his fighters have openly defied the al-Qaeda chief, leading some commentators to believe he now holds higher prestige among many Islamist militants.

"The true heir to Osama bin Laden may be ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi," David Ignatius wrote in The Washington Post.

Zawahiri still has a lot of power by virtue of his franchises in Pakistan and the Arabian Peninsula and North Africa.

But Baghdadi has a reputation as a highly organised and ruthless battlefield tactician, which analysts say makes his organisation more attractive to young jihadists than that of Zawahiri, an Islamic theologian.

BBC News - Profile: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

I don't have time for your idiocy. Suffice it to say, ISIS formed before al-Baghdadi. The timeline fits perfectly. ISIS formed when we invaded Iraq in 2003. What's going on is a sectarian civil war. Regardless, Bush made the agreement to pull the troops out, which he did, rightfully so, because the Iraqis would not would not sign a SOFA to maintain U.S. troops there. They wouldn't sign one either with Obama. So guess what? Our troops got pulled out because of the Iraqis. This is where brain-dead rightards step in and blame Obama for a millennium old sectarian war between Sunnis and Shiites. :cuckoo:

Yeah, right...LOL

Obama didn't even make an effort to get a Status of Forces Agreement from the Iraqis! Our troops got pulled out because Barry wanted to be the President who "ended" the war in Iraq. Now he's got terrorists about to form their own nation because he so badly misjudged the situation. He was told repeatedly by his generals that we needed to leave a force of at least 20,000 men in Iraq to stabilize it but Barry and his group of clueless progressives naively thought that the extremists were on the run. When are you going to wake up and realize Obama has no idea what he's doing when it comes to being the Commander in Chief?

Is there a FICTION section of this website, because that is where this drivel belongs. Course, not much that deanie writes is rooted in facts.

Barry's inaction, inabilities, amateurish foreign policy, bowing to jihadi's, narcissism (we have crushed Al Queda!) and ignorance has given rise to ISIS and the crisis in Iraq. And I would MUCH rather live in Reagan or Clintons (any doubt that he adopted the Republicans agenda after the 92 debacle?) America than Barry's.

... and the handsome Prince bowed down and kissed the girl, who awoke and rode off into the sunset with him. More truth in that than deanie's story.

Has there ever been a group of people so obsessed with the skin color of their President than the far left Kooks? You would think Obama was nothing more than a walking , talking, black man.. no other traits or qualities.

Has there ever been a group of people so obsessed with the skin color of their President than the far left Kooks? You would think Obama was nothing more than a walking , talking, black man.. no other traits or qualities.

He is good at hiring women to do his wishes.

Is Al Qeada and radical islam better off now than they were 6 years ago?

Fuck yeah! Praise Obama

It's not a civil war moron. Iraq is being invaded by a Sunni terrorist army. ISIS and Levant were allowed to grow in size, power and stature terrorizing Syria.

But Obama loving anyone who could potentially remove Assad from power never did a damn thing about them because he obviously was stupid enough to not believe this terror army of thousands would not try to seize Iraq as well.

Re: troop withdrawal. Maliki begged for soldiers to stay. 20,000. Obama was only willing to give him 3,000 to 5,000 troops.

So the withdrawal happened despite Maliki's pleas. On top of that Maliki for over a year was grovelling for air strikes against ISIS.

One more time Obama refused. He has no use for Maliki. Obama clearly prefers Sunnis to Shias as he has now got a killer track record supporting Sunnis.

And then to boot, Maliki had been waiting for forever for his paid for order of fighter jets to be delivered. One more time, this Administration was dragging its feet.

And because of all of Obama's fuck ups, Iran is supporting ground troops, Syria is helping with airstrikes and Russia is supplying Maliki with the aircraft he needs.

Obama just handed Iraq to Putin. Way to go sport!

You got that right. Not only Iraq, but likely the whole of the middle east.

How Putin outmaneuvered the US in resupplying the Iraqi military

obama has reneged on every promise he made.

Making matters worse, that Iraqi arsenal notably does not yet include a single one of the 34 F-16 fighters that Iraq has had on order since 2010; nor the 24 Apache helicopter gunships on order that were held up by Congress until last January and still have not flown; nor the 24 Beechcraft AT-6 Texan II armed turboprop planes that the State Department approved for sale to Iraq back in May.

The retreat of U.S. contractor and embassy personnel, and failure to follow through in a timely fashion on U.S. promises of military equipment for Iraq, is feeding a widespread narrative of declining American influence and commitment to the Middle East. The perceived power vacuum as the U.S. military presence wanes has been noted by adversaries and allies alike.

Watch Obama deny US contractors any support or protection then blame the evil corporations when they have no choice but to pull their people out.

“I’ll be frank and say that we were deluded when we signed the contract” for F-16s with the United States, Maliki told the BBC. Russia and Belarus had quickly agreed to sell Baghdad the SU-25s, which the Iraq Air Force flew for decades during Saddam Hussein’s reign, and to deploy the needed support personnel. “God willing, within one week, this [SU-25] force will be effective and will destroy the terrorist dens,” said Maliki.

The problem is indicative, sources say, of a U.S. Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program that is overly bureaucratic, unresponsive and vulnerable to political stonewalling. Requests must be approved by both the secretaries of state and defense, and then sent to the Congressional armed services, foreign affairs and appropriations committees, which carefully review the projects. The relevant U.S. ambassador and U.S. military commander for that region must also personally sign off on any proposed sale. Approved recipients of U.S. military equipment under the FMS program must then complete a training course on human rights and humanitarian law, which includes seminars on respect for human rights and civilian authority, rules against torture and gender violence, and laws pertaining to international armed conflict and internal armed conflict.

Under obama, the US is regulating itself out of the world.

Forum List

Back