GOP spending plan would cost 700,000 jobs, new report says

Where was all that wailing from you lefties when the Democrats promised all them JOBS and THEY didn't COME through?

you damn right jobs are going to be lost, an them are going to be Guberment jobs. Who the hell said when you took a job with the Guberment, it was FOR LIFE.

Some of you better start getting out the classifieds.

you really are a dumb fuck.
On one hand you want to fire these people, and then in the other you complain obama isnt producing any private sector jobs and unemployment is at 9% and not going lower.

People like you dont have the best interests of america at heart, all you have is political points you want to score against people who dont think like you.

Please go away before your stupid spreads to other people

Too late...

You were always a hopeless case.

Where was all that wailing from you lefties when the Democrats promised all them JOBS and THEY didn't COME through?

you damn right jobs are going to be lost, an them are going to be Guberment jobs. Who the hell said when you took a job with the Guberment, it was FOR LIFE.

Some of you better start getting out the classifieds.

On one hand you want to fire these people, and then in the other you complain obama isnt producing any private sector jobs and unemployment is at 9% and not going lower.

People like you dont have the best interests of america at heart, all you have is political points you want to score against people who dont think like you.

Too late...

:lol::eusa_boohoo:

The gop is really shooting themselves Cheney style with this idea. Cutting jobs in this tough time is the wrong way to go about it. You start talking large numbers like 500k jobs and people are going to notice, and its just going to be bad press.

:eusa_hand:

"shooting themselves Cheney style?"

When did Cheney shoot himself?

Too late...

i know, but if anyone deserves to have their house sealed off from the general Population its Stepth.

awww, the little circle jerkoff is cute. here is the three of you.:suck::lol:

Eric Cantor seems to believe the numbers. He acknowledges that jobs may be lost due to GOP cuts, and like Boehner before him, he doesn't care.

We need to lose government jobs. We can't get government spending under control without reducing the levels of government employment.

So Be It.

I bet you have a coat made from the hides of 101 Dalmations.

Not quite...mine is made from the soft white underbelly of baby donkeys.

The gop is really shooting themselves Cheney style with this idea. Cutting jobs in this tough time is the wrong way to go about it. You start talking large numbers like 500k jobs and people are going to notice, and its just going to be bad press.

:eusa_hand:

"shooting themselves Cheney style?"

When did Cheney shoot himself?

shooting their "friends" (voters). get it now?

Still hung up on a hunting accident where they guy who was shot, admits he was the one who fucked up?

Get some new Material.

We need to lose government jobs. We can't get government spending under control without reducing the levels of government employment.

So Be It.

I bet you have a coat made from the hides of 101 Dalmations.

Not quite...mine is made from the soft white underbelly of baby donkeys.

:eek:

I believe I can interpret that as inciting violence toward donkeys!!!!

Where is Chris Matthews when we need him to indignantly sputter upon ye!!!!

As Zandi was an architect of the Failed Stimulus package which was supposed to keep unemployment below 8%, his assessment of the current economic package doesn't mean jack.

It's also quite telling that one of the biggest beneficiaries of Big Government Programs, Goldman Sachs, wishes to keep the Crony Trough full.

No he wasn't and no it wasn't.

So, where, again, are the people who scoffed at my previous statement that the GOP did not have a job creation plan,

they had a job elimination plan?

shooting their "friends" (voters). get it now?

Still hung up on a hunting accident where they guy who was shot, admits he was the one who fucked up?

Get some new Material.

this is the first time i ever made the analogy anywhere....Just because i used it doesnt mean i am hung up on it. I just thought it worked well for what i needed to convey.

or you expecting the workers to apologize for the GOP for cutting their jobs at a press conference?

It would have made more sense if you had said, "Republicans are shooting their friends, Cheney-Style."

How bad can the GOP plan be? We lost 2.3 Million jobs in the last two years since the "stimulous bill" was enacted. Moody's estimate is a step up.

So, where, again, are the people who scoffed at my previous statement that the GOP did not have a job creation plan,

they had a job elimination plan?

I missed it, but support any plan that leads to a complete shut down of the Federal Government for the next year.

LOL, if I recall, the Republicans won in a historic ass kicking of the Democrats this last election on the promise, THEY WOULD CUT SPENDING.

Remember when your heroes SHOVED the ObamaCare bill down our throats.? you all told us, HE RAN ON PASSING IT.

Well now the shoe is on the other foot, deal with it.

Last edited:
LOL, if I recall, the Republicans won in a historic ass kicking of the Democrats this last election on the promise, THEY WOULD CUT SPENDING.

too bad you lefties didn't PAY ATTENTION.

I guess I must not have been paying attention, because I missed it when they said they were going to cut jobs.

I guess I must not have been paying attention, because I missed it when they said they were going to cut jobs.

Actually they ran on the bizarre claim that cutting spending would increase jobs.

Wasn't the GOP's insistence that we add 800 billion to the deficit with that budget busting tax cut bill in December based on the claim that if we didn't we would lose jobs??

Wasn't that pretty much the ONLY reason we had to pass it?

Actually they ran on the bizarre claim that cutting spending would increase jobs. Restored

Fixed it for you :wink_2: We Do Not Alter Quotes.

Forum List

Back