GOP Senator: "It's a biblical miracle that Trump is president"

Strange is right. It's hard to believe Trump actually got elected.

It is, until you look at what he was running against. Too many voters had seen enough of the Clintonistas.

The left still hasn't recovered
LOL The left hasn't recovered? Hell, the GOP has the House, the Senate, and the Executive. And what have they accomplished? Nothing. And now it looks like they may shut down the government in a fight among themselves. LOL The GOP is incapable of governing.

I was alluding to the whines and bawling...like you're doing now

upload_2017-7-11_20-24-30.png

1. Own several long guns and hand guns.
2. Flags. I have the American flag that was flown over the capital on my 60th birthday.
3. Don't give a shit about football, period.
4. I have felt free to criticize any leader in any field the whole of my life. There are just some that do not meet even the minimum standards of a leader such as the present occupant of the White House.
5. Islam is a primitive religion, much like Christianity was when they sacked the library of Alexandria, or during the Spanish inquisition.
6. LOL I started hunting for deer and elk when I was twelve years old. And it was not a sport, it was obtaining meat for the family. That was in the mid'50's.
7. Faux News? LOL
8. The Constitution. Read it is grade school, have a copy beside this computer, and refer to it when you silly asses lie about it.
9. Patriotism? My dd214 reads Honorable. Volunteered at the start of the Cuban Crisis. Was in uniform, on base, when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba.

OK Jim, your dd214 reads Honorable, correct? And you volunteered, did not have to be drafted, right?

And, unlike you assholes, I am not supporting the Russians against the interests of my nation.

It is, until you look at what he was running against. Too many voters had seen enough of the Clintonistas.

Haiving beat both Trump and Sanders, Hillary can make a good case to run again in 2020

Hahahaha, still can't grasp the electoral college, huh?. Do some reading snowflake. I assign you to read Federalist paper #68 by Hamilton. Report back and let us know if you still need help understanding why the system we have was employed. I'll let you know if you need further reading and education. I'm here to help those of you who are not as adept at understanding this wonderful experiment. You're welcome.

When it all goes to hell like it did after Dubya, come 2021 you'll probably be complaining about another "slow" recovery by the new Dem President.

And you still be complaining about minimum wage being too low and healthcare to expensive.
Quote me complaining about that. If we don't end up in a (or multiple) massive ground wars, or another economic collapse due to Republican policy, and make it through these 4 years with some semblance of civility left in our relationships with our allies, I'll be shocked.

Ok, here ya go. " Hi everybody. My handle is blackfag. I am a liberal snowflake. I think the minimum wage is too low, and healthcare is too expensive."

LOL The left hasn't recovered? Hell, the GOP has the House, the Senate, and the Executive. And what have they accomplished? Nothing. And now it looks like they may shut down the government in a fight among themselves. LOL The GOP is incapable of governing.

Actually he is right. The GOP is horrible at governing, and I knew it was when I voted for the orange clown, buuuut....there is one thing they have done. What is the name of that new guy on the Supreme Court?

The Senator defamed God. To link any politician with God is blasphemy and someone who is a bully and defames women even more so. I hope this guy goes down to defeat.

When it all goes to hell like it did after Dubya, come 2021 you'll probably be complaining about another "slow" recovery by the new Dem President.

And you still be complaining about minimum wage being too low and healthcare to expensive.
Quote me complaining about that. If we don't end up in a (or multiple) massive ground wars, or another economic collapse due to Republican policy, and make it through these 4 years with some semblance of civility left in our relationships with our allies, I'll be shocked.
As "shocked" as you were on election night?
HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!
Any luck selling all those 'Hands Up Don't Shoot t-shirts yet?
Fucking LOSER!

Haiving beat both Trump and Sanders, Hillary can make a good case to run again in 2020
Please, please, please...PLEASE!!!

It's her only path to being a three-time loser and that'll be even more fun than this go-round. Stay healthy, Hildebeast...we'd love to kick you to the curb one more time.

Forum List

Back