GOP official forced to resign for saying we should sterilize welfare queens

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
In sane times, this idea would be accepted as obvious common sense.

Arizona Republican Suggests “Sterilizing Women As A Condition For Receiving Food Stamps”

july 4 2016 The far-right former lawmaker who helped push Arizona’s “papers please” immigration law has resigned as a top official with the state GOP after making comments about sterilizing poor women. The state Democratic Party recently highlighted comments made by Russell Pearce, a former state senator, on his radio show. Discussing the state’s public assistance programs, Pearce declared: “You put me in charge of Medicaid, the first thing I’d do is get Norplant, birth-control implants, or tubal ligations…Then we’ll test recipients for drugs and alcohol, and if you want to [reproduce] or use drugs or alcohol, then get a job.”

Several days later, commenting on his statement which caused widespread public outrage, Pearce stuck by his position, saying he didn’t understand “what all the fuss was about,” adding “I was holding back pretty hard when I said what I did.” “A lot of lazy people seem to have mistaken the government for a charity.

Pearce then went on to explain how “we need to limit food stamp access to women who have been sterilized,” and how “that’s the only way of separating the ones who are willing to work for food from those who aren’t.”

“Bottom line – if you want food stamps, you’re going to have to be sterilized,” Pearce summarized his proposition.

• Banned
I don't believe in sterilizing women but you don't have to. Just have a policy of free birth control and no welfare for more than two children from the same woman.

A number of states have that - called family caps. Trouble is a lot of these negresses still have a dozen kids. You can't assume that blacks will be rational and plan ahead.

That's been an idea tossed out there for quite some time. Sounds like a good idea, and should be extended to males as well. Welfare morons should need to get a vasectomy in order to receive welfare.

• Banned
We need to really cut back on welfare. No more giving people free housing in a house or apartment of their own. You want free housing, you should be living in a barracks with 50 other welfare queens. And food stamps should be $2 a day.

This isn't just about black people. White people Latino, anyone who sees a chance to make a buck is ready to get on the bandwagon. It is so simple. Present policy encourages irresponsible behavior. If you made the daddy's pay and cut welfare down to two children only, behavior would change quickly.

• Banned
This isn't just about black people. White people Latino, anyone who sees a chance to make a buck is ready to get on the bandwagon. It is so simple. Present policy encourages irresponsible behavior. If you made the daddy's pay and cut welfare down to two children only, behavior would change quickly.

Why 2 kids? Poor people shouldn't have any kids.

Forum List

Back