GOP national sales tax talk backfires, as Dems see political gold: “I believe it would cause the next Great Depression if we impose it," says Schumer

LOL, no he did not fly to other countries and hand the money over directly. LOL

Always with the silly excuses.

Is this where I should note that it was Trump that funded GoF research in China?
Trump vetoed any foreign giveaways and was vetoed by the Democrat House.
How many times do I have to post this?

Trump vetoed any foreign giveaways and was vetoed by the Democrat House.
How many times do I have to post this?

Trump never vetoed squat but you know that.

Your statement is completely nonsensical at that. The House doesn't veto anything.

You're blaming Biden.
Goose and gander.

It's nowhere near the same. President Trump ran up a $7.8 trillion debt in four years, the majority of which was necessary spending because of a global pandemic caused by China. Biden on the other hand, has been in office only two years. During those two years, we've seen Joe Biden's $2 trillion so-called Rescue Act in March of '21, plus an unnecessary trillion-dollar Green New Deal infrastructure bill, plus an equally unnecessary semiconductor Intel Corp. bailout, plus another Green New Deal bailout totaling nearly $800 billion, plus the monstrosity $1.7 trillion omnibus bill. So, we're talking over $6 trillion of spending and borrowing, and in only two years.

If anything, the massive inflation rate we're seeing should be a clue. Biden's spending drove it up to 9.1% in only the first year of his presidency. It has come down to 6.5% because the FED raised the interest rates but remember, it went as low as 1.5% in 2019 before the pandemic, and was 1.2% when Trump left office. We were not having these high gas, energy, food and other prices when Trump was President. We were not having shortages, supply line disruptions, and we were not involving ourselves in a major war in Europe.

It's nowhere near the same. President Trump ran up a $7.8 trillion debt in four years, the majority of which was necessary spending because of a global pandemic caused by China. Biden on the other hand, has been in office only two years. During those two years, we've seen Joe Biden's $2 trillion so-called Rescue Act in March of '21, plus an unnecessary trillion-dollar Green New Deal infrastructure bill, plus an equally unnecessary semiconductor Intel Corp. bailout, plus another Green New Deal bailout totaling nearly $800 billion, plus the monstrosity $1.7 trillion omnibus bill. So, we're talking over $6 trillion of spending and borrowing, and in only two years.

If anything, the massive inflation rate we're seeing should be a clue. Biden's spending drove it up to 9.1% in only the first year of his presidency. It has come down to 6.5% because the FED raised the interest rates but remember, it went as low as 1.5% in 2019 before the pandemic, and was 1.2% when Trump left office. We were not having these high gas, energy, food and other prices when Trump was President. We were not having shortages, supply line disruptions, and we were not involving ourselves in a major war in Europe.
You mean as opposed to a $2T tax cut for the wealthy.

As I said, goose and gander.

Forum List

Back