GOP Lawmaker- New Documents Show Joe and Hunter Biden Working to Sell US Nat Gas & Drilling Assets to China – HAS WHISTLEBLOWERS WHO WILL TESTIFY

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
GOP Rep Comer says investigations coming once the Repubs retake the House.
More DC Kabuki Theatre to keep us distracted & divided from the engineered implosion or a legit investigation proving the Biden's have sold us out?
They are definitely compromised by the CCP but I have no faith they will ever face consequences or repercussions.
I say Kabuki Theatre to keep us pacified while the plans unfold behind the scenes but I have become skeptical with prejudice against the majority of both parties.
I am aware that little that comes from either establishment party or their Pravda talking heads can be trusted in the slightest so I default to distrust.

Rep. James Comer (R-KY) went on with John Solomon from Just the News on RAV on Thursday.

Rep. Comer recently obtained new documents that show Hunter and Joe Biden were working to sell American natural gas and drilling assets to Communist China.

Rep. James Comer: I have two whistleblowers. And I am confident they are going to come through in a Republican majority when I conduct the hearings and I have the gavel for oversight. To tell us in detail what their objectives were. And these people were associated with Hunter Biden. And the ultimate goal and the Bidens knew it was for China to start taking ownership in all the different parts in the natural gas industry in the United States… They actually take control of the drillers.

Exactly we got the Russia witch hunt with republicans in control of the house, senate and whitehouse.

How this family is not swing from a tree with nooses around their necks is mind boggling.

More DC Kabuki Theatre to keep us distracted & divided from the engineered implosion or a legit investigation proving the Biden's have sold us out?
They are definitely compromised by the CCP but I have no faith they will ever face consequences or repercussions.
I say Kabuki Theatre to keep us pacified while the plans unfold behind the scenes but I have become skeptical with prejudice against the majority of both parties.
I am aware that little that comes from either establishment party or their Pravda talking heads can be trusted in the slightest so I default to distrust.

Rep. James Comer (R-KY) went on with John Solomon from Just the News on RAV on Thursday.

Rep. Comer recently obtained new documents that show Hunter and Joe Biden were working to sell American natural gas and drilling assets to Communist China.

Rep. James Comer: I have two whistleblowers. And I am confident they are going to come through in a Republican majority when I conduct the hearings and I have the gavel for oversight. To tell us in detail what their objectives were. And these people were associated with Hunter Biden. And the ultimate goal and the Bidens knew it was for China to start taking ownership in all the different parts in the natural gas industry in the United States… They actually take control of the drillers.

😂 Lol 🤣 I knew it was Gateway Pundit before I opened the thread.

Now tell us what law keeps anyone from buying US assets.

Forum List

Back