GOP formal investigation of Biden no 'proof' of high crimes or misdemeanors for Impeachment

Even deals that fall thru in Russia have to do with Russia...then there is this from the same article posted in 134.

“When Donald Trump was here in Moscow he said a lot of good things about our country, our culture, our people,” Agalarov told Komsomolskaya Pravda in 2015. “And in his interviews he says that if he becomes president of the United States he will certainly keep in mind that he has friends in Russia.”
. “And in his interviews he says that if he becomes president of the United States he will certainly keep in mind that he has friends in Russia.”

key word, 'friends'. not partners, not associates.

as usual, you don't have shit.

So you won't answer the question.

That is enough of an answer for me.

Thanks for playing.

Have a great day.
1702579931325.png

Joe Biden does NOT have a record of being honest or truthful.

Doesn't anyone remember when he got caught in college plagiarizing and failing a course because of cheating?

Or how about when he did it again during a previous bid for the Democratic nomination for a white house bid....EVERY news commentator called him out on it.

Republican Leading Probe of Hunter Biden Has His Own Shell Company and Complicated Friends.

OMPKINSVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Rep. James Comer, a multimillionaire farmer, boasts of being one of the largest landholders near his rural Kentucky hometown, and he has meticulously documented nearly all of his landholdings on congressional financial disclosure documents – roughly 1,600 acres (645 hectares) in all.

But there are 6 acres (2.4 hectares) that he bought in 2015 and co-owns with a longtime campaign contributor that he has treated differently, transferring his ownership to Farm Team Properties, a shell company he co-owns with his wife.

Interviews and records reviewed by The Associated Press provide new insights into the financial deal, which risks undercutting the force of some of Comer’s central arguments in his impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden. For months, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee and his Republican colleagues have been pounding Biden, a Democrat, for how his relatives traded on their famous name to secure business deals.

Comer Pyle is shall we say, guilty as sin. LOCK HIM UP!!!

I guess you forgot, the Democrats showed us that a phone call overheard by some invisible whistleblower is Impeachable. So I'm going out on a limb and say taking money from hostile foreign nations and lying about it repeatedly to the American people is Impeachable.
And yet you can't show a single illegal dime received by Joe Biden.

You've had a LOT of smoke blown up your credulous ass.

Who is it, exactly, who claims that there is only a “hunt” for an offense?
Even the Republicans admit they haven't a shred of evidence.

Comer's own witnesses embarrassed the fuck out of him by saying there is no evidence.

House GOP’s impeachment witnesses say there's no evidence yet that Biden committed a crime

Republican Senator Admits There’s “No Evidence”on Biden Impeachment

“I have no evidence of it,” Grassley told CNN, just hours before House Republicans were set to vote to formalize the Biden impeachment inquiry. “I’m just going to follow the facts where they are, and the facts haven’t taken me to that point where I can say the president is guilty of anything.”

"We don't have the evidence now, but we may find it later." - Republican Congressman Michael McCaul

Textbook witch hunt. A fishing expedition. A snipe hunt.

Let's Take A Closer Look At Abuse Allegation Against House Oversight Chair Comer.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) is the chair of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, which, under Republican control, has pivoted to investigations of President Joe Biden and his messy son Hunter in the lead-up to the 2024 election.

A recent New York Times profile chronicled Comer’s transformation from an “affable country boy” who voted to certify the results of the 2020 election to MAGA attack dog. The profile also resurfaced disturbing allegations that Comer physically assaulted an ex-girlfriend in college and later tried to discredit her claims. That woman, Marilyn Thomas, claimed the anti-abortion congressman took her to get an abortion in the 1990s. The anti-abortion Susan B. Anthony List has given Comer an A+ rating.

Jezebel contacted Comer’s office for comment and did not hear back by publication time. Thomas declined the Times’ request for comment.

Comer Pyle is looking at abuse charges.

Last edited:
Even the Republicans admit they haven't a shred of evidence.

Comer's own witnesses embarrassed the fuck out of him by saying there is no evidence.

House GOP’s impeachment witnesses say there's no evidence yet that Biden committed a crime

Republican Senator Admits There’s “No Evidence”on Biden Impeachment

“I have no evidence of it,” Grassley told CNN, just hours before House Republicans were set to vote to formalize the Biden impeachment inquiry. “I’m just going to follow the facts where they are, and the facts haven’t taken me to that point where I can say the president is guilty of anything.”

"We don't have the evidence now, but we may find it later." - Republican Congressman Michael McCaul

Textbook witch hunt. A fishing expedition. A snipe hunt.

Nonsense.
Not having enough evidence to impeach (yet) — which is all that anybody has claimed — is quite different than not having enough evidence to commence the investigation.

Nice try. (Not really.)

But you missed by a country mile.

Nonsense.
Not having enough evidence to impeach (yet) — which is all that anybody has claimed — is quite different than not having enough evidence to commence the investigation.

Nice try. (Not really.)

But you missed by a country mile.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wow. Now THAT is desperate.

Like I said. The American people will see this exactly for what it is.

Forum List

Back