GOP feels they need to learn how to communicate with women

This is no secret--The GOP lost the female vote in 2012--by bashing birth control pills--males talking about rape victims and how their bodies --can turn off making a baby when being raped.

I agree with Karen Hughes--G.W. Bush's former adviser when she stated:

If Another Republican Man Talks Rape, I'll 'Cut Out His Tongue'
Karen Hughes, Former Bush Adviser: If Another Republican Man Talks Rape, I'll 'Cut Out His Tongue'

r-KAREN-HUGHES-RAPE-large570.jpg

The problem with the "run silent run deep" strategy is that the GOP sponsors or sponsored laws in a lot of states in the interest of what they call "women's safety." It's a farce since it's obvious to women that the only intent is to restrict a woman's right to reproductive choice.

You can't sponsor these laws for 3 years in 20 states then when asked about it, say "no comment". If you're actively passing laws, stand up for your doing in the off years. Obviously the GOP cannot talk about it's grand design since it's so unpopular. It probably should be a leading indicator that they're on the wrong side of the issue.

The PRODUCT the GOP sells is that a fetus has a right to life the minute it is conceived, more rights than the woman it is in has.

That's a lie, Mr. Nobody.

How is that.

If she doesn't want to have the baby, you know, because it got there because of a rape, how does the fetus NOT have more rights if you guys force her to have it?

The PRODUCT the GOP sells is that a fetus has a right to life the minute it is conceived, more rights than the woman it is in has.

How is that.

If she doesn't want to have the baby, you know, because it got there because of a rape, how does the fetus NOT have more rights if you guys force her to have it?

If you weren't so completely morally bankrupt, you wouldn't need it explained to you that the right to live is the paramount one. The mother and the child both have this right.

You and your death-worshiping ilk are the ones who want to apply 'rights' unequally.

How is that.

If you weren't so completely morally bankrupt, you wouldn't need it explained to you that the right to live is the paramount one. The mother and the child both have this right.

You and your death-worshiping ilk are the ones who want to apply 'rights' unequally.

So I'm interested in how you are going to force women to have babies they don't want...

This should be amusing.

How is that.

So I'm interested in how you are going to force women to have babies they don't want...

This should be amusing.

I'll take that embarrassingly obvious attempt at deflection as concession to the point above.

This should be amusing.

I'll take that embarrassingly obvious attempt at deflection as concession to the point above.

No, it's a recognition of reality.

You don't have a "life" to have a right to if you are dependent on a SPECIFIC body that has to agree to the whole arrangement.

So again, I ask you. YOu guys get your way and ban abortion, how are you going to enforce it.

So again, I ask you. YOu guys get your way and ban abortion, how are you going to enforce it.

While I'm very much in favor of abortion, even tax-funded abortion when practiced by liberals (intent on eliminating the genre through attrition), I do feel enforcement would not be too difficult.

For the person aborted, mandatory sterilization. Ensures it won't happen again.

For the person performing the abortion, trial and, if conviction ensues, death penalty.

Yeah, I know, a seeming contradiction but I'll plead the liberals "For the greater good" warble.

This should be amusing.

No, it's a recognition of reality.

You don't have a "life" to have a right to if you are dependent on a SPECIFIC body that has to agree to the whole arrangement.

No one has ever answered, when asked, what punishment they would inflict on the woman who had an abortion.

Forum List

Back