GOP Elite Beware: 700+ Truckers Plan Epic Traffic Jams In Cleveland If Trump Denied Nomination

Funny.

Your side didn't say that about the civil rights protests in the 60s. Or the antiwar protests.

When did conservatives do any such protests?

So is your point that conservatives aren't allowed to protest? That it's OK for liberals to protest but not conservatives?

No. My point is unlike your leftist protests which are designed to screw people over, when conservatives protest we are peaceful and not disruptive because we aren't @$$%&#$'

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

Um, I think you have me confused with someone else.

I am a proud Trumpster. Ran as a Trump delegate in DC (got defeated by the establishment, but I put myself out there).

I would also point out that you have labeled yourself as leftist by claiming to be the opposite of my side. My side being conservative constitutionalism, you must clearly be a progressive of either party.

And I assure you I object to progressive disruptions pretending to be protests no matter what party the progressives claim.

Oh, there's that buzz phrase, "conservative constitutionalism." You do know it's jargon, right? Has no real meaning.

So is your point that conservatives aren't allowed to protest? That it's OK for liberals to protest but not conservatives?

No. My point is unlike your leftist protests which are designed to screw people over, when conservatives protest we are peaceful and not disruptive because we aren't @$$%&#$'

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

I am a proud Trumpster. Ran as a Trump delegate in DC (got defeated by the establishment, but I put myself out there).

Which makes you a leftist

I support Trump and I'm a leftist? Really?

Well you are supporting a rino authoritarian, so yes.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

People like you keep our party a minority party.

Btw if they are patriotic they will be making their nation a better place and not inconveniencing other citizens. If they believe trump is the right choice than go out and convince people to support him. Reacting to the results isn't a sign of patriotism. It's a sign of laziness

Funny.

Your side didn't say that about the civil rights protests in the 60s. Or the antiwar protests.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

What's more, somebody plunked an exhortation to the New Yawk Wankees in your sigline. :eek:
Don't give up. I know you feel like you've hit rock bottom but there is always hope. You can do this. You can change.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

I would also point out that you have labeled yourself as leftist by claiming to be the opposite of my side. My side being conservative constitutionalism, you must clearly be a progressive of either party.

And I assure you I object to progressive disruptions pretending to be protests no matter what party the progressives claim.

Oh, there's that buzz phrase, "conservative constitutionalism." You do know it's jargon, right? Has no real meaning.

Sure it does. It's someone who upholds the constitution of the united states as the standard to which we need to return to in order to restore the liberty that made this nation great.

Defined it fairly easily.

Funny.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

No, if she's a Rumpster it would make her a fascist.

Breaker one nine. Wow, such patriotism! These prideful people want the will of the voters to not be tampered with by the greedy status quo establishment. Let's get er done and take our country back. 10-4!

Truckers+Trump+Convoy+Des+Moines+tYDEYPBbngVl.jpg

Cfnf7HpWIAIDayB.jpg

Brokered Convention Will See Epic Traffic Jam in Cleveland

So basically, you're saying that when people protesting Trump block traffic, it's an outrage, but when people protesting FOR Trump do it, it's wonderful and democracy in action.

I don't know if you Trumpettes could be bigger hypocrites without some sort of elective surgery.

Funny.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

What's more, somebody plunked an exhortation to the New Yawk Wankees in your sigline. :eek:
Don't give up. I know you feel like you've hit rock bottom but there is always hope. You can do this. You can change.

The Yankees won today.

I see no need for change. I support Donald Trump, the New York Yankees, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Syracuse Orange men's basketball team.

Btw if they are patriotic they will be making their nation a better place and not inconveniencing other citizens. If they believe trump is the right choice than go out and convince people to support him. Reacting to the results isn't a sign of patriotism. It's a sign of laziness

Funny.

I can think of one time.

brooks-brothers-riot-with-gorilla-300x204.jpg

maybe a couple.

bundy-ranch.jpg

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

You mean those of us who actually stand for what we claim to believe instead of worshipping the first rino to offer us power in order to sell our values down the drain?

If we aren't going to nominate someone with conservative values, what the heck is the point of winning? If we get the same corrupt pissy result whether they win or we win why should we win?

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

Sure it does. It's someone who upholds the constitution of the united states as the standard to which we need to return to in order to restore the liberty that made this nation great.

Defined it fairly easily.

I was a Federal bureaucrat for 38 years, in fact, I wrote budget justifications.

I recognize boilerplate when I see it.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

No, if she's a Rumpster it would make her a fascist.

Yeah, yeah. The #Never Trump people called me that, and worse, when I was electioneering to be a delegate.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

The Yankees won today.

I see no need for change. I support Donald Trump, the New York Yankees, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Syracuse Orange men's basketball team.

I don't know squat about Syracuse but --- I see a pattern there. :ack-1:

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

You mean those of us who actually stand for what we claim to believe instead of worshipping the first rino to offer us power in order to sell our values down the drain?

If we aren't going to nominate someone with conservative values, what the heck is the point of winning? If we get the same corrupt pissy result whether they win or we win why should we win?

I see.

And it's attitudes like yours that will keep conservative ideas just that, ideas.

MY LEFTIST PROTESTS?

The Yankees won today.

Three of them are from New York and the other is from PA. I'm from PA but my husband is from NY.

I don't know squat about Syracuse but --- I see a pattern there. :ack-1:

Suppose the people support him and the RNC establishment wants to defy the people?

If "the people" supported him, it wouldn't be a brokered convention.

Wow, such patriotism! These prideful people want the will of the voters to not be tampered with by the greedy status quo establishment.

Truckers+Trump+Convoy+Des+Moines+tYDEYPBbngVl.jpg

Cfnf7HpWIAIDayB.jpg

Brokered Convention Will See Epic Traffic Jam in Cleveland
good their trucks will be seized

Hmmm . . . no, that would be the leftwing Stalinist solution, but the law doesn't say the penalty for blocking traffic is to have your property seized.

Funny how you didn't have the same hostile attitude to the people who blocked traffic going to a Trump rally.

For a truck driver, it can also mean possibly losing your CDL. Departments of Transportation take a very dim view of shenanigans from people trusted to drive 40-ton vehicles.

Suppose the people support him and the RNC establishment wants to defy the people?
Trump should have thought about that when he decided to try and hijack the Republican Party instead of starting his own. He gambled and everyone is waiting for more cards to be dealt.
How did Trump "hijack" the Republican party?

He's not a Republican or a conservative. Never has been. He just decided they were most vulnerable to a hostile takeover.

Forum List

Back