GOP/DOP Thornberry joins list of retiring Texas Republicans. Well, he will vote to impeach DrumpF!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
“It has been a great honor to serve the people of the 13th District of Texas as their congressman for the last 25 years. They have given me opportunities to serve the nation in ways I could have never imagined, including as Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee," he said in a statement.

"We are reminded, however, that 'for everything there is a season,' and I believe that the time has come for a change. Therefore, I will not be a candidate for reelection in the 2020 election."

Thornberry, 61, went on to thank his constituents and staff and vowed to continue his work for Texas's 13th District through the end of his term.
Thornberry joins list of retiring Texas Republicans

I can't wait to see his vote soon on the Great Douche. Not needed, but what can you say.

He knows it's too late to repair his reputation, and he never cared about his constituents anyway, so he will probably stay true to Trump to the end.

Thornberry spent 25 years in the House of Representatives. Let the poor guy retire gracefully instead of becoming a part of the ongoing left's perverse fantasy.

Too late for that. He has a long history of supporting proven right wing lies.

“It has been a great honor to serve the people of the 13th District of Texas as their congressman for the last 25 years. They have given me opportunities to serve the nation in ways I could have never imagined, including as Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee," he said in a statement.

"We are reminded, however, that 'for everything there is a season,' and I believe that the time has come for a change. Therefore, I will not be a candidate for reelection in the 2020 election."

Thornberry, 61, went on to thank his constituents and staff and vowed to continue his work for Texas's 13th District through the end of his term.
Thornberry joins list of retiring Texas Republicans

I can't wait to see his vote soon on the Great Douche. Not needed, but what can you say.
If you impeach Trump you may or may not have social disorder. But you will definitely see people watch crimes happen and be benign in everything that does not affect them. You have had decades of safety cushion protecting your agendas. Well they are slowly being removed. The weapons people are purchasing is in record numbers. People are slow and calculating in these matters. We are already seeing a massive increase of people shooting intruders into their homes. Some are women. An increase of people carrying weapons is now happening. And many areas realize this even if they do not allow it. People will protect themselves when the local government does not. Just keep following the upticks on these things. You keep thinking mano mano or face to face. If you want to take total control you need to collapse the government. And start a new one. It will not work any other way.

Forum List

Back