Gop Defends Attack Ad On Clinton Baby

Satire. Please............check first....then post.

This shit feeds USMB nutters and soothes their lack of judgement.

All the while the GOP is scared to death running for the hills from Hillary. HILARIOUS!:dance:

right, I doubt they're are as stupid as the left who attacks palin children, photoshop someones face on her down syndrome baby, etc

so the new yaker
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All the while the GOP is scared to death running for the hills from Hillary. HILARIOUS!:dance:

That may be true....but the article you cited is satire and you were duped. It happens.......but I'd prefer that it didn't happen to those who are on my side of of issues.

You will be mocked by people less intelligent than you in this thread. Humility will serve you well.

here you go folks. the author of this SMEAR
believe what you want

Andy Borowitz is a New York Times best-selling author and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes the Borowitz Report for newyorker.com.

191557.jpg

They better check the kid's head for horns.

OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! I cannot believe I just said that, just slipped out!

That may be true....but the article you cited is satire and you were duped. It happens.......but I'd prefer that it didn't happen to those who are on my side of of issues.

You will be mocked by people less intelligent than you in this thread. Humility will serve you well.

Did you read the "Cheney: No fair Obama gets to bomb Syria" piece? Priceless.

Borowitz has a great dry wit.

ETA: For anyone who wants a laugh this piece is great. I love Cheney moping that bombing Syria was on his bucket list. :lol:

Cheney No Fair That Obama Gets to Bomb Syria

Forum List

Back