GOP Congressman Skipping Obama's Jobs Speech, Calls President 'Idiotic'

Rep-Joe-Walsh-Jul-20-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

By Evan McMorris-Santoro

Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) -- the tea party star and also tea party embarrassment -- apologized Thursday after he called President Obama "idiotic" earlier in the week.

After an appearance on MSNBC Friday to talk about the comment, Walsh may be apologizing yet again soon.

Host Martin Bashir asked Walsh to explain his past comments that Obama was only elected to the presidency because "he was black, he was historic."

Tea Party Rep: Obama Is President Because He's Black (VIDEO) | TPMDC

Again, you and your sources lie...

the actual apology... from a link in your linked piece...
“I sincerely apologize for what I said last night. That’s not what I meant to say, but that’s what I said,” Walsh, R-McHenry, said, citing the Northwest Herald story in which the remark appeared.

He apologized for what he said, NOT for calling the President an idiot... since he did NOT call him an idiot.

you Idiot.

He was apologizing for his question 'How idiotic is this President?'

Now, go wipe your slobber off the President's knob.

To be honest, I don't really give two craps if they insult each other or get into fist fights. That is there business.

The honest truth is Obama's policies are IDIOTIC. Anything that would do what the past two presidents have done is down right stupid. That is a fact. I'm blaming Bush as he should of done something about the banks and freddy and fucking fannie. He just talked about it and did nothing...He knew it was coming and he didn't push to make a change. He does deserve some of the blame, but Obama's policies have done nothing, but make it worst.

Last edited:

Calling a "joint session of congress" that is typically done for acts of war--and the yearly state of the Union speech is over the top--and YES--it's silly. Obama could easily announce his job's plan right from the Oval office--instead he is trying to Grandstand--applause--pat's on the back--and lot's of handshaking.

The only difference this time--he won't have Nancy Pelosi sitting behind him--acting like a jack in the box--leaping out of her chair--on every issue he talks about--:lol:

$obama-speech.jpg

According to the article in the OP, the OP is a liar.

How idiotic is this president?

Is asking a question, not calling anyone anything.

HuffPo.... no wonder :rofl:

Apparently you don't read very well...

Walsh also criticized the president and his jobs plan earlier this week, according to the Northwest Herald. He called Obama "idiotic" while speaking to a group of voters in Illinois on August 31.

Joe Walsh To Skip Obama Jobs Speech, Calls President 'Idiotic'

Northwest Herald | Walsh calls Obama ‘idiotic’

If Obama wants to not be called and liar and an Idiot. Maybe he should stop being one and acting like the other.

Why does this even have to be done in a speech. If Obama were serious he would just put out if fucking plan, and not turn it's release into nothing more than a Free live address to start his Campaign off. A Joint session of congress really? I mean does this guy ever get enough attention? Talk about a god damn Drama Queen. Her America, I have been telling you I would come up with a plan for almost a year, here it is, before a Joint session of Congress I will announce I want to spend Trillions more on more Stimulus. Because if we just spend enough money that we don't have, our Economy will turn around. Businesses will hire despite stifling Regulations and ObamaCare Mandates hanging over their heads. Just because we built some more roads on our Chinese Credit Card.

Sorry, it is idiotic. We don't need yet another fucking speech full of empty promises. Just take action. Fuck in the time it takes for him to deliver the fucking speech. he could make serious progress creating jobs just by rolling back some of his new Regulations with the Stroke of his pen.

I swear Barack Obama, the president of Talk, who simply can not walk the walk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back