GOP Congressman: "I'm A Person Of Color. I'm White!"

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Lol......and he's right!

GOP lawmaker: 'I'm a person of color. I'm white.'

attachment.php

I have a tan this summer if that counts. I'm generally a pasty, pale cream white dude.

Meh. That's how the good Lord made me. No one should apologize for that which they cannot control.

The two smartest large groups of people are the Caucasians and Asians. The Asians were explorers like the Caucasians. Yet when the Asians sailed their ships to the Cape of Good Hope at South Africa, they turned around and went back home. One wonders what could have been if they sailed the world's oceans. So the Caucasians became dominant in the world. The Asians are a bit more disciplined then Caucasians. And as the dominant race would reflect that. One event. A small one changing world history and what occurred after China returned its ships to be near the homeland.

dumbass RW's - white isnt a color

they don't know their ass from their elbow ...

Actually, white isn't really a color, it is what we comprehend when we see all the wavelengths mixed together.

Are Black and White Colors?

It depends on how you want to define color. If color is solely the way physics describes it, the visible spectrum of light waves, then black and white are outcasts and don’t count as true, physical colors. Colors like white and pink are not present in the spectrum because they are the result of our eyes’ mixing wavelengths of light. White is what we see when all wavelengths of light are reflected off an object, while pink is a mix of the red and violet wavelengths. Black, on the other hand, is what our eyes see in a space that reflects very little light at all. That’s why, if you enter a room with the lights turned off, everything is dark and black. If you include in the definition of color, however, all of the ways in which human eyes process light and the lack of it, then black and white, as well as pink, earn their places in the crayon box.

Racism against white people is just as bad as racism against anyone...
The dems want to make it okay to be racist against white men and women and that will keep them from victory until they change....

On my vehicle registration, it says my Mercedes-Benz is White under the color bracket.

white isnt a color, regardless what ANOYONE SAYS.
White is to a color......I guess you went to public school....

Poor Trumpain...wrong again...

Why Do We Not List Black and White as Colors in Physics?

In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light.

But in fairness, I assume you never made it to high school physics.

On my vehicle registration, it says my Mercedes-Benz is White under the color bracket.

Go to post 9, where I have a link. If you use the physics definition of color, then no, white isn't a color, but rather a mix of all the visible light spectrum coming together.

But, I also posted the other way of looking at it, and by that definition, white is a color.

Depends on your perspective I guess.

In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light.

There are over 6300 shades of white...each one is its own color.....Physics has nothing to do with it.....what a buffoon....:21:

Go to post 9, where I have a link. If you use the physics definition of color, then no, white isn't a color, but rather a mix of all the visible light spectrum coming together.

But, I also posted the other way of looking at it, and by that definition, white is a color.

Depends on your perspective I guess.
No one has pure white skin...its funny to have to say that....

Dumbunctious is the epitome of ignorance.

Forum List

Back