GOP blocks another partof jobs bill

Republicans have lined up behind their own job creation agenda, centered on relaxing pollution controls and other regulations on business.

After the vote on the Obama measure, Senate Democrats voted down a Republican infrastructure plan that would have extended funding for highways and prohibited federal environmental regulators from slapping new rules on cement producers and domestic boilers.

Democrats... the party of 'fuck you too!'

After the vote on the Obama measure, Senate Democrats voted down a Republican infrastructure plan that would have extended funding for highways and prohibited federal environmental regulators from slapping new rules on cement producers and domestic boilers.

How come your not bitchin' about this part? ^ ^

The stimuless was suppose to go towards fixing the broken bridges and roads. But when you dole out taxpayer money -- or was that money borrowed from China? -- to cronies as payback those fixes never materialize.

Fool us once and we don't get fooled again.

You know what my township did with some of that money? Dug up four corners at the intersection up the street to replace it with handicapped accessible ramps. Only problem . . . there isn't any sidewalk connecting to those ramps, it's just grass all the way around. Stupid busy work and a big fat waste of money.

You do realize people are employed in repairing and building roads all the time? Heck it's annoying how much they do it since they are always shutting down the roads to fix them when there is rarely anything significantlly wrong with them. Meanwhile the roads that do cause problems have had potholes for decades.

The stimuless was suppose to go towards fixing the broken bridges and roads. But when you dole out taxpayer money -- or was that money borrowed from China? -- to cronies as payback those fixes never materialize.

You know what my township did with some of that money? Dug up four corners at the intersection up the street to replace it with handicapped accessible ramps. Only problem . . . there isn't any sidewalk connecting to those ramps, it's just grass all the way around. Stupid busy work and a big fat waste of money.

Simple. he doesn't really care about the issue. He merely cares about creating the perception that Republicans are evil and opposing all that is good and holy.

National Debt...will be $15 trillion in a matter of days.
Obama wants to borrow another $450 billion because the first $1.5 trillion worked so well. :eusa_liar:

And you say it is bad to stop him from blowing even more taxpayer money?

Sure,more spending and more Debt. Brilliant idea. God help us.

He's the only one who can. It would be wise of us to repent of our sins and get our lives in order with Him so that we may seek His blessing in healing our nation:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Just saying:)

The do-nothing GOP is going down in 2012. They are even voting against things that they typically support.

Republicans have lined up behind their own job creation agenda, centered on relaxing pollution controls and other regulations on business.

In any case..you can't deny the brilliance of this. It's pretty much a win/win for them politically.

He's the only one who can. It would be wise of us to repent of our sins and get our lives in order with Him so that we may seek His blessing in healing our nation:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

I understand that you're a Christian and put a lot of faith in God to guide you and your country - and I respect that; but seriously, praying will not save the economy. We need good policies in place for economic growth. Voting against infrastructure because you refuse to raise taxes on a small minority of very wealthy people is not good policy.

Yep. The first 'Porkulus' went to paying off Unions and Obama supporters...he wants to keep it up.

Note how these Statists aren't talking about the numerous Bills voted on in the House being bogged down on the desk of Dingy Harry Reid?

The Republican Party had better get real vocal pretty damed soon and highlight these things. They had better not be waiting on the media to do it for them because it isn't going to happen at all.

I understand that you're a Christian and put a lot of faith in God to guide you and your country - and I respect that; but seriously, praying will not save the economy. We need good policies in place for economic growth. Voting against infrastructure because you refuse to raise taxes on a small minority of very wealthy people is not good policy.

I suggest that you reread what I actually wrote and am advocating and then get back to me when you have a more precise understanding of what I was suggesting. Because if you think that praying is all im advocating, then you didnt understand me at all.

I suggest that you reread what I actually wrote and am advocating and then get back to me when you have a more precise understanding of what I was suggesting. Because if you think that praying is all im advocating, then you didnt understand me at all.

I read what you wrote numerous times. It's fairly obvious what you meant. And it's not the first time I've seen you say such things. Like I said, I respect your religious beliefs, but prayer does not create jobs.

Yep. The first 'Porkulus' went to paying off Unions and Obama supporters...he wants to keep it up.

Note how these Statists aren't talking about the numerous Bills voted on in the House being bogged down on the desk of Dingy Harry Reid?

The Republican Party had better get real vocal pretty damed soon and highlight these things. They had better not be waiting on the media to do it for them because it isn't going to happen at all.

Maybe they're waiting until 2012........:eusa_whistle:

Having Statist Democrats in the Congress, and Obama in the Whitehouse aren't helping at all. Getting RID of them would bolster the economy.

And PRAYER does help...whether YOU like it or not, bub.

In any case..you can't deny the brilliance of this. It's pretty much a win/win for them politically.

I really dont think that playing political games while Americans suffer is really going to help them in the long run

I really dont think that playing political games while Americans suffer is really going to help them in the long run
Nope. And it is precisely what Obama, and the Statist Democrats are doing to make the other side look bad. This whole 'Jobs Bill' is a set up. The Democrats have NO intention on ever passing it.

Having Statist Democrats in the Congress, and Obama in the Whitehouse aren't helping at all. Getting RID of them would bolster the economy.

And PRAYER does help...whether YOU like it or not, bub.

Blah blah blah statist statist statist. Do you ever say anything else? And, no, prayer does not create jobs. It may make you feel better, but it does not create jobs. Try again.

Forum List

Back