GOP Big Government wants to probe women's Vagina

gop-fetus-care.jpg

Republicans have moved so far out of the main stream, that they are going to get killed in November.

All they have left is voter suppression.

I'm no fan of the Republicans. But dude, the head of your party is a Marxist. And you're talking about them being out of the main stream???

rdean wrote:
This is an "invasive" ultra sound up the Va Jay Jay. Totally not needed. It's part of the plan to demean women.

As my ob/gyn explained it to me...often abdominal ultrasounds are not as accurate in the first trimester. In that instance, vaginal ultrasounds are better suited to giving doctors are clearer picture of the development of the fetus.

I had a vaginal ultrasound with my son because I wasn't sure about when he was conceived. They started with the abdominal ultrasound but were unable to see him. The vaginal ultrasound was about as invasive as any trip to the ob/gyn for a vaginal exam. It was FAR less uncomfortable than a speculum.

Again...you are saying that because a woman going in for surgery might be made uncomfortable by a test the doctor shouldn't determine how developed the fetus is, if there are any other issues (cysts, two fetuses, etc.) before they begin the procedure???? Sorry...a doctor should be WELL-PREPARED for what they will encounter before they begin a procedure...and if there is a complication that can be determined before hand, the patient and doctor should know.

A vaginal ultrasound is no less invasive than an abortion. And all women have the RIGHT to all of the information before they agree to an invasive and potentially dangerous surgery.

rderp is afraid of vaginas.

....And, it's lookin' like Bob McDonnell is afraid of.....

916.gif

Forum List

Back