GOP bends its own new House rules

What happened to the other thread on this topic from earlier? It seems to have disappeared from the boards altogether?

PS...Cali-G stayed away from that one too, so I wouldn't expect to hear much from her on yours either...

Firstly, I don't claim it. The research is from an internationally renowned organization that analyses governments around the world annually. They say it. I don't 'claim' anything.

Secondly, there is already a fucking thread on this. I'm sure you think it's worthy of two fucking threads but it isn't.

What happened to the other thread on this topic from earlier? It seems to have disappeared from the boards altogether?

PS...Cali-G stayed away from that one too, so I wouldn't expect to hear much from her on yours either...

Cali-G has been working. Job. Money. Life. Fucking moron.

Cali-G has been working. Job. Money. Life. Fucking moron.

Please accept said moron's apologies.

Now, I would love to hear your non-partisan take on this....

GOP bends its own new House rules - Yahoo! News

CG, get a good look at this because in another thread you accused Democrats of being the most unethical party, now stick to your "I'm not for any side" rhetoric and try to make a coherent response.

So Bass, where exactly did I say that the Democrats were the most unethical party?

And, FYI....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/139020-pelosis-most-ethical-and-transparent-congress.html

^^^ That thread is based on international research, placing Pelosi's congress as less ethical than the previous one. You don't like it, un-fucking-lucky.

Last edited:
Firstly, I don't claim it. The research is from an internationally renowned organization that analyses governments around the world annually. They say it. I don't 'claim' anything.

Secondly, there is already a fucking thread on this. I'm sure you think it's worthy of two fucking threads but it isn't.

Watch your mouth and show some respect, I asked you for your take on this, not for a foul mouth with cussing, second, why are you mad?

GOP bends its own new House rules - Yahoo! News

CG, get a good look at this because in another thread you accused Democrats of being the most unethical party, now stick to your "I'm not for any side" rhetoric and try to make a coherent response.

So Bass, where exactly did I say that the Democrats were the most unethical party?

And, FYI....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/139020-pelosis-most-ethical-and-transparent-congress.html

^^^ That thread is based on international research, placing Pelosi's congress as less ethical than the previous one. You don't like it, un-fucking-lucky.

In other words CG responds, "You too!"; also known as the ad hominem ("against the person") and tu quoque ("you, too!") fallacies which focus our attention on people rather than on arguments or evidence. In both of these arguments, the conclusion is usually "You shouldn't believe So-and-So's argument." The reason for not believing So-and-So is that So-and-So is either a bad person (ad hominem) or a hypocrite (tu quoque). In an ad hominem argument, the arguer attacks his or her opponent instead of the opponent's argument.

Calling someone a moron fits the definition, does it not CG?

Oh, and I almost forgot. One more bit of illogic, often we add strength to our arguments by referring to respected sources or authorities and explaining their positions on the issues we're discussing. If, however, we try to get readers to agree with us simply by impressing them with a famous name or by appealing to a supposed authority who really isn't much of an expert, we commit the fallacy of appeal to authority.

Last edited:
From what I just gathered CG has been BSing us with her posts about not favouring Democrats nor Republicans but she just can't herself to say anything bipartisan or either she's being a coward.

From what I just gathered CG has been BSing us with her posts about not favouring Democrats nor Republicans but she just can't herself to say anything bipartisan or either she's being a coward.

You accused me of saying that the democrats were the most unethical party. I'm asking you to show me where I said that.

You accused me of saying that the democrats were the most unethical party. I'm asking you to show me where I said that.

You stated that Democrats for the past two years were unethical, put up or shut up and whats your take on the GOP bending its own rules?

Shes a proven liar , look at my sigmnature and follw the post to prove a cali flat out lie

good gawd, how many MORE threads are we going to have on this topic.

And one who started this ONE of what? FOUR, is a mod. how friggen FUNNY.:lol::lol:
:cuckoo:

You could just link the others, I'd be happy to merge them into order. Though I find it hilarious that's the only response you could muster up.

Answer the question. How many bills have hit the floor?

good gawd, how many MORE threads are we going to have on this topic.

And one who started this ONE of what? FOUR, is a mod. how friggen FUNNY.:lol::lol:
:cuckoo:

You could just link the others, I'd be happy to merge them into order. Though I find it hilarious that's the only response you could muster up.

No need for ad-hominems, just stick to the topic, why do Republitards write rules to look righteous only to turn around and bend and not follow them?

No need for ad-hominems, just stick to the topic, why do Republitards write rules to look righteous only to turn around and bend and not follow them?

Provide us a list of the bills they have presented on the floor that violate the rules.

You stated that Democrats for the past two years were unethical, put up or shut up and whats your take on the GOP bending its own rules?

Where did I say that?

Provide us a list of the bills they have presented on the floor that violate the rules.

So you can't answer the question, fine, I'm moving on, these partisan tools are something else.

So you can't answer the question, fine, I'm moving on, these partisan tools are something else.

What? Moving on? So you aren't gonna back up your bullshit about what I said?

Forum List

Back