GOP at war with itself

the trouble with romney is that he tried to be a conservative, stepped out too far , but the conservatives never trusted him and they hung him out to dry. his 47% talking point was the self inflected bullet to the head

No, the GOP is at war with Trump. He is taking the moral and conservative standards of the GOP and twisting into something that is no longer recognizable. He is holding the GOP hostage.

And the GOP created the conditions for this to happen. Pandering to the lunatic fringe in politics brings about the worst kind of karma.

So is the GOP "at war" with its own members? If so, I hope it loses that war.

Most of the GOP leadership and its mainstream members are at war with the crazies.

Most of the GOP leadership and its mainstream members are at war with the crazies.

Then kick them out and see how that works.
I believe that if Trump is nominated that the leadership and mainstream Republicans will not vote or vote third party. That would allow the mainstream to fashion the GOP without the crazies.

...and continue to nominate Dole, McCain, Romney, ad infinitum? Great plan!

Then kick them out and see how that works.
I believe that if Trump is nominated that the leadership and mainstream Republicans will not vote or vote third party. That would allow the mainstream to fashion the GOP without the crazies.

...and continue to nominate Dole, McCain, Romney, ad infinitum? Great plan!
And draw in the centrists and conservative democrats who will have nothing to do with your types.

Forum List

Back