GOP Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar, who spoke at Trump rally Saturday night, Announces He Is Sponsoring 10 Year Immigration Moratorium Bill

Democrats thirst for slaves. Still going strong. Where are you guys chaining up all those illegal aliens? Maybe in Red states where you need some extra illegal voters?
Well, paranoid white-right Q aficionado, there are no slaves held by Democrats. "Illegal aliens" end up working JOBS... I have known a LOT of them and they all work. And illegal immigrants do not vote, duh! There has been NO confirmation of any such voter fraud.

The fact is, the RepubliQans can't now win a national election without cheating, and part of their strategy is to invent "voter fraud" by Democrats. It's just another lie, so put it there on the shelf with all the other things RepubliQans say, also all lies.

I agree. He wants a headline, but I think we should have had a moratorium on immigration 20 years go.

Do we really want more taxpayers, more subdivisions, more traffic and more roads, more population? I don't.
We could have said that at any time since 1609. But they just kept coming... oh but that was ok as long as they were WHITE, right?

If all illegal immigrants in the country were instantly made legal (residents, not citizens), the deficit would decrease rapidly due to their taxes.

And I always wonder... if all the illegal immigrants were removed today, who exactly would perform all those undesirable jobs? You? Can you pick lettuce in the hot Salinas Valley sun all day? Get to it!

If we can change immigration law, we can change all the other laws by electing consecutive GOP presidents!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

The "Alien & Sedition Act", a similarly fascist bit of nonsense, cost John Adams the 1800 election. The people wisely voted in Jefferson who did not support such evil. This idiotic bill of course will fail, it is just for publicity and fundraising. He's trying to out-Marjorie Marjorie.

The "Alien & Sedition Act", a similarly fascist bit of nonsense, cost John Adams the 1800 election. The people wisely voted in Jefferson who did not support such evil. This idiotic bill of course will fail, it is just for publicity and fundraising. He's trying to out-Marjorie Marjorie.
The people didnt vote in Jefferson. The House did.

If we can change immigration law, we can change all the other laws by electing consecutive GOP presidents!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Yeah, the same guy who tweeted this? No thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.02.33 AM.png

Out of curiosity...what does "America First" even mean in a sense of policy?

Can't find a full text of the bill BTW...

So Gosar is proposing to put a sheet over the Statue of Liberty for ten years.
Unfortunate for you, BenT, but the population was only 57 million when the statue was erected and we needed people, not the 340 million it is today. We don't need them.

Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

Besides, isn't America so fucked up? Why would they want to come HERE?

And it isn't like we are the only show in town---- if someone doesn't like their country and wants to migrate, there are 100 other countries they can go to.

Unfortunate for you, BenT, but the population was only 57 million when the statue was erected and we needed people, not the 340 million it is today. We don't need them.

Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

Besides, isn't America so fucked up? Why would they want to come HERE?

And it isn't like we are the only show in town---- if someone doesn't like their country and wants to migrate, there are 100 other countries they can go to.
This is the rich country near Central America, AND the one who is largely responsible for their problems. Take responsibility, gringos. USA corporations made big profits there for generations and screwed the people in the process, and now you WILL accept refugees from those countries and shut up about it.

Stop behaving like the Ugly AmeriKKKan and start behaving as if you have some education, culture, ethics and decency. Try it, you'll like it

That's how it was done then. Nonetheless, that reflected the popular reaction against the Alien & Sedition Act.
Ummmm its still done that way.
John adams won by like 4 votes or something the first election, the second time it was a tie.
History, and the present, are obviously not your strong suit lol

Take responsibility, gringos.
Gringos. Is that some sort of corn chip? :uhh:

you WILL accept refugees
Not I.

and shut up about it.
You are in to be sorely disappointed.

start behaving as if you have some education, culture, ethics and decency.
Only if you will. Maybe you can act that way; I don't need to act. Let me know when you find ONE prog-leftwinger who has any real knowledge, culture, ethics or decency.

Forum List

Back