goosebumps cover my skin when i see Vivek speaking at a rally. this is my definitive 2024 candidate for POTUS

The voting age was lowered from 21 to 18 because 18-year olds were being drafted to go to VN and had no say politically.
18 is the right age to start voting.
Perhaps voting allowed for anyone joining the military below age 21 and drinking the same.

Biden is not enough for you?

Record prices of food, you must love that? Extremely expensive gasoline? Rising electricity prices? Giving Afghanistan terrorists billions of dollars in weapons? Being so weak as a president Russia starts a war? Famine and starvation looming in Sri Lanka because of Green/Renewable energy policies?

Convict? hahahaahaha, America was on it's way to being great but not anymore. Only a complete moron could be happy with what has happened to our country, to Trump, and his supporters.

The price of food has to do with monopolies and companies raising prices to increase their profits. The problem with gasoline is the same. Greedy American oil companies and OPEC. We did not leave billions of dollars of military equipment behind. Russia's war was a miscalculation on Putin's part. There is nothing wrong with having green energy.

The price of food has to do with monopolies and companies raising prices to increase their profits. The problem with gasoline is the same. Greedy American oil companies and OPEC. We did not leave billions of dollars of military equipment behind. Russia's war was a miscalculation on Putin's part. There is nothing wrong with having green energy.
There is nothing wrong with building Wind Turbines that dont provide electricity we need, are extremely expensive, are inefficient, do not produce 1,000,000th of the electricity of a nuclear power plant, and emit more CO2 than any other source of electricity except for solar?

You are right, we did not leave behind billions in weapons in Afghanistan, that was Biden and the Democrats, not we.

There is no monopoly in the food industry

Gasoline, even Biden admits he is purposely over-regulating gasoline so that green energy can compete.

Russia made a miscalculation? Putin did exactly what he wanted to do because he knew the democrat party would do nothing about it.

Green energy, you are ignorant, nothing is more wasteful of our natural resources.

Forum List

Back