GOODBYE you sellout/fossil/traitor and GOOD RIDDANCE

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
My fellow Pennsylvanians elected you to be a REPUBLICAN. As obviously and painfully RINO as you were, you showed your true colors when you put your own personal lust for power above the will of our state. You have lost ANY AND ALL credibility you may have once had.

Go fuck yourself Arlen Specter.

In final Senate speech, Specter slams political ‘cannibalism’

In his final speech on the Senate floor, the outgoing Republican-turned-Democrat sounded off on the tea party, the rise of partisanship in Congress and the "judicial activism" of the Supreme Court.

"Defeating your own is a form of sophisticated cannibalism," the Pennsylvania senator said of the tea party activists who worked to defeat GOP centrists.

In final Senate speech, Specter slams political ‘cannibalism’ - Yahoo! News

My fellow Pennsylvanians elected you to be a REPUBLICAN. As obviously and painfully RINO as you were, you showed your true colors when you put your own personal lust for power above the will of our state. You have lost ANY AND ALL credibility you may have once had.

In his final speech on the Senate floor, the outgoing Republican-turned-Democrat sounded off on the tea party, the rise of partisanship in Congress and the "judicial activism" of the Supreme Court.

"Defeating your own is a form of sophisticated cannibalism," the Pennsylvania senator said of the tea party activists who worked to defeat GOP centrists.

You remind me of this guy that used to post here, except he was smarter.

You remind me of someone lobbing petty insults when they can't refute the points I make.....like most lefties here.....

But you're a mod. so I digress.

You remind me of someone lobbing petty insults when they can't refute the points I make.....like most lefties here.....

Im going to strongly suggest you learn who your audience is PRIOR to letting your fingers tango. You simply look like an idiot, otherwise.

Im going to strongly suggest you learn who your audience is PRIOR to letting your fingers tango. You simply look like an idiot, otherwise.

Good thing I been already knowing then.

Last edited:

"Good thing I been...."? Are you even out of middle school yet?

Oh, and I will tell you this once, and only once.

Crimson is an Admin; not a Mod. No matter which position he holds, it has no bearing on his posts to this thread - you will leave his status OUT of your replies if he is not acting in the capacity of an Admin.

Crimson is an Admin; not a Mod. No matter which position he holds, it has no bearing on his posts to this thread - you will leave his status OUT of your replies if he is not acting in the capacity of an Admin.

Same difference to me, as yall both run the forum.....but that's actually....good to know.

As I assume it also means that his status should have no bearing on what I decide to post within obvious reason. Free speech and all.

Very good to know.......

Same difference to me, as yall both run the forum.....but that's actually....good to know.

As I assume it also means that his status should have no bearing on what I decide to post within obvious reason. Free speech and all.

Very good to know.......

It doesn't. YOU brought his status in to it - not him. Don't do it again.

Naw, Right is politer than Pubic. At least for now.

^^Don't even make sense^^:lol::cuckoo:

But Ima assume it's another personal dig that generally subs for your utter lack of debate skills, REAL historical knowledge, etc. and shall laugh it off as such.:lol:

Really? What skills YOU got? Besides being a shit-talking narcissist? Your OP is nothing but a personal attack that subs for your lack of debate skills, noob.

Republican'ts are nothing but CINO's (conservative in name only), so who the f-k are YOU attacking?

And even now he just doesn't get it. Damn he's a stupid idiot.

Forum List

Back