Goodbye Peacock

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Back in 1956, the Nation Broadcasting Company made the worlds first broadcast of a television show in color. NBC adopted the now familiar Peacock logo to show that they were the leaders in bringing color to TV's.

1634424271339.png

Skip forward 65 years and the Peacock is being retired. The network, Now the National Broadcaster of Communist Chinese Propaganda, or NBCCP felt that it was time to update the logo to something that better represented the goals and direction of the network.

The new logo is;

1634424564632.png

The company executives in Beijing said the new logo represents the bold direction the company has taken. Creative director Chang Xisboi stated "The gaslight captures exactly what the purpose of NBCCP is."

Farewell Peacock, NBC will gaslight America with zeal and never look back....

Back in 1956, the Nation Broadcasting Company made the worlds first broadcast of a television show in color. NBC adopted the now familiar Peacock logo to show that they were the leaders in bringing color to TV's.

View attachment 552656

Skip forward 65 years and the Peacock is being retired. The network, Now the National Broadcaster of Communist Chinese Propaganda, or NBCCP felt that it was time to update the logo to something that better represented the goals and direction of the network.

The new logo is;

View attachment 552657

The company executives in Beijing said the new logo represents the bold direction the company has taken. Creative director Chang Xisboi stated "The gaslight captures exactly what the purpose of NBCCP is."

You seem to believe that companies don't shift their logos over time.

1634425106742.png
1634425131427.png

1634425378879.png
1634425404545.png

1634425440370.png
1634425464065.png
1634425483848.png

View attachment 552656

The new logo is;

View attachment 552657

You stole that from an email.meme about faux new from several.years ago.

Can't you conservative types even come uo with your own insults?

View attachment 552656

The new logo is;

View attachment 552657

Your thread thesis appears to be bullsh#t. No articles found of NBC changing their logo on the net or on Wikipedia. The NBC logo fan page shows:
1634430628070.png

View attachment 552656

The new logo is;

View attachment 552657

Do you have a link? Where are you getting this news?

Herr Democrat, what forum are we in?

:dunno:
Had not noticed, but get the point, now that I scrolled up. I'm actually a hairy independent, but that's OK, I will probably vote for a republican for a national office again after two cycles, if I am certain you nut balls are not going to destroy the country, by dumping the constitution and representative elections in favor of cult rule.

Had not noticed, but get the point, now that I scrolled up. I'm actually a hairy independent, but that's OK, I will probably vote for a republican for a national office again after two cycles, if I am certain you nut balls are not going to destroy the country, by dumping the constitution and representative elections in favor of cult rule.

It's sad how few people grasp satire.

The Gaslighters of NBC deserve to be mocked.

Forum List

Back