Good thing she's pretty. Ivanka flubs result of tax cut bill.

radical right

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
During an interview on Fox & Friends in which she touted the recently passed tax bill, Ivanka Trump said voters would benefit more quickly than they might have imagined.

"I'm really looking forward to doing a lot of traveling in April when people realize the effect that this has, both on the process of filling out their taxes -- the vast majority will be doing so on a single postcard -- but also having experienced the relief that will be starting as early as February," she said.

The bill’s provisions only address tax year 2018 and beyond. So in April, taxpayers will be filing their paperwork for tax year 2017 to the IRS -- that is, under existing tax law, not the new law.

During an interview on Fox & Friends in which she touted the recently passed tax bill, Ivanka Trump said voters would benefit more quickly than they might have imagined.

"I'm really looking forward to doing a lot of traveling in April when people realize the effect that this has, both on the process of filling out their taxes -- the vast majority will be doing so on a single postcard -- but also having experienced the relief that will be starting as early as February," she said.

The bill’s provisions only address tax year 2018 and beyond. So in April, taxpayers will be filing their paperwork for tax year 2017 to the IRS -- that is, under existing tax law, not the new law.
But I want the tax cut I don't get this year...

And yet Boeing employees are already raking it in.

Well, she didn’t say April of 2017.....
:alcoholic:

• Banned

Don't you mean april 2019, which is when people will file under the new tax cut rates. The people Ivanka runs into this april will still be paying the same they did in 2015, and 2016.

It's like a Trump hasn't filed their own taxes, and have no clue how it works.

Don't you mean april 2019, which is when people will file under the new tax cut rates. The people Ivanka runs into this april will still be paying the same they did in 2015, and 2016.

It's like a Trump hasn't filed their own taxes, and have no clue how it works.
Of course that’s what I mean! Can’t you see I’ve been drinking.

:cheers2:
:mm:

Now I need to pee.... drank too much!

:piss2:

There won't be any 'postcard' filing of your taxes even for 2018. That nonsense never came about.

oh, btw, who the fuck wants to file their taxes on a postcard, that anyone who handles your mail can READ?????

I thought the tax bill was going to create jobs, not just go to well paid people who already have jobs...

Well, somebody wasn't happy. Boeing stock fell almost 3 points today.

There won't be any 'postcard' filing of your taxes even for 2018. That nonsense never came about.

oh, btw, who the fuck wants to file their taxes on a postcard, that anyone who handles your mail can READ?????

What easier way is there to carry out identity theft, then to let a temporary postal worker see your tax return, with all your personal information on it.

Women haters on the left nit-pick about the1st lady's comments and then focus on her appearance. Pretty insulting in any other social situation but normal behavior by the Hollywood smooching sexual abusing democrat left.

The ditsy blond isn’t the only one. It took 18 Republican Congress people asked before one could tell the reporter how many steps needed to fill out the new tax returns.
Of course there are many, they can’t fit on an index card like the pussygrabber promised.
He lied to you yet again.

Women haters on the left nit-pick about the1st lady's comments and then focus on her appearance. Pretty insulting in any other social situation but normal behavior by the Hollywood smooching sexual abusing democrat left.
So you agree Ivanka is the First Lady.
Clueless mod.

I thought the tax bill was going to create jobs, not just go to well paid people who already have jobs...
The saddest thing about this tax fraud is all the programs that help kids and poor people and education and health and everything important they will now cut to make this fiasco work.

Forum List

Back