Good News for American Taxpayers

Ya Gabby---the other partisan hack who spends all her time posting embarassingly dumb things about the "other" party. Got any substance to ya? If not, you may as well just get your 'puter to post "liberals suck" 40 times a day and you can do something else productive.

You wouldn't know productive if it hit you in the face. And for your information if I could figure out how to many my computer post Liberal's sucks 40 times a day I would definatly do that.

You wouldn't know productive if it hit you in the face. And for your information if I could figure out how to many my computer post Liberal's sucks 40 times a day I would definatly do that.

I truly believe that you would, no matter how boring and rude it was to everyone else.

I guess--it would be nice if people could get over the childish partisanship but I'm dreaming I guess.

well you and both dabble in childish partisanship on occasion .... life is to short not to have a good whip around now and then ..... the serious ones scare me though....

still savin lives?

well you and both dabble in childish partisanship on occasion .... life is to short not to have a good whip around now and then ..... the serious ones scare me though....

still savin lives?

Dabbling I can handle and I have my political preferences based on what I think to be right and wrong, realistic and unrealistic, truth and lies. Sure its fun to jab from time to time but to read a constant a litany "Conservatives Suck--Liberals Suck" is a depressing waste of mental energy. Surerly the minds here are capable of more than that.

ya----still with the Red Cross and I'm sick and tired of floods. It's stretching everyone pretty thin and Texas just won't dry out. Never seen anything like it. It's so damn green here that you would NEVER believe you were in Texas.

Dabbling I can handle and I have my political preferences based on what I think to be right and wrong, realistic and unrealistic, truth and lies. Sure its fun to jab from time to time but to read a constant a litany "Conservatives Suck--Liberals Suck" is a depressing waste of mental energy. Surerly the minds here are capable of more than that.

ya----still with the Red Cross and I'm sick and tired of floods. It's stretching everyone pretty thin and Texas just won't dry out. Never seen anything like it. It's so damn green here that you would NEVER believe you were in Texas.

ya it can get a bit tedious....you should build an arc

Forum List

Back