Good News Everyone!

Americans are buying or the people with money? You know, the Chinese, Brazilians, Germans.

Does it say?

2 year high? that is like saying 2 is twice as much as 1...its still just 2

why not compare it to 5 years ago? i will tell you why...cause then it still sucks

I can tell how much this good economic news upsets you, Frank. Sorry to ruin your morning.

I don't think 'good' economic news upsets him, and this is not a left right issue as far as im concerned (both sides are to blame here). But you can't tell me that Obama hasn't made the situation a lot worse here by allowing home owners to be able to refinance at lower monthly rates to artificially drive demand for housing higher. There are always small railles before the big drops in stocks, and this statistic is no different. The fundamental problems still linger, and as long as the government tries to infuse demand in our economy, the long term problem will only get worse. This is suppose to be a time of recovery for the United States after the 08 recession. If 15% unemployment (the actual figure), high college loan debt, and these inflated housing numbers are the best we can do during the boom times, what's going to happen when interest rates rise? This kind of inflation that we're seeing cannot be sustained for much longer, I assure you. I promise you, what Obama is doing is making the situation a lot worse, and the reprecussions will be seen in the not too distant future

I can tell how much this good economic news upsets you, Frank. Sorry to ruin your morning.

I don't think 'good' economic news upsets him, and this is not a left right issue as far as im concerned (both sides are to blame here). But you can't tell me that Obama hasn't made the situation a lot worse here by allowing home owners to be able to refinance at lower monthly rates to artificially drive demand for housing higher. There are always small railles before the big drops in stocks, and this statistic is no different. The fundamental problems still linger, and as long as the government tries to infuse demand in our economy, the long term problem will only get worse. This is suppose to be a time of recovery for the United States after the 08 recession. If 15% unemployment (the actual figure), high college loan debt, and these inflated housing numbers are the best we can do during the boom times, what's going to happen when interest rates rise? This kind of inflation that we're seeing cannot be sustained for much longer, I assure you. I promise you, what Obama is doing is making the situation a lot worse, and the reprecussions will be seen in the not too distant future

When reagan took office and revamped the economy we in the construction field saw only tiny spurts in construction, during Bush sr, same thing, it took nearly a decade for condtruction to rebound under Clinton, so Reagan and Bush sr did us no favors by starving us out.

Sorry. You are full of shit and you need to go back and retake junior high English.

Americans are buying or the people with money? You know, the Chinese, Brazilians, Germans.

Does it say?

Does it matter? I don't see how.
Americans buying homes would mean the US Economy is picking up. Foreigners buying those homes would mean that THEY have the money and not us. You honestly don't see that?

After the Civil War the Carpet Baggers came in and bought up everything in the South real cheap. Would you have announced that as "Southern Economy Improving"?

Record debt deficits unemployment poverty and food stamps still going strong

Talk about that Obama economic record!

2000 words...

Attachments

• $fredgraph.png
    $fredgraph.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 46
  • $Food-Stamps-Monthly2.jpg
    $Food-Stamps-Monthly2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 46

Forum List

Back