GOOD NEWS? Drudge links report of GOP REVOLT!

of course it is. It leaves two possibilities, one of which is impossible:

1. We have "assurances" that a balanced budget amendment will be sent to the states. Exactly what assurances do you have in mind? It's impossible.

2. We default.

Since (1) is impossible, it's a vote for (2). But luckily for sane people, the Tea Party doesn't have a large enough caucus to prevent sane people from passing a sane debt limit increase.

You're wasting your breath. Liability is one of those teabaggers who believe "there is no crisis - it's all a Liberal trick".

Libs are the teabaggers. Your use of rhetoric is as dishonest as your analysis is faulty.

There could be a crisis if the liberal Democratics -- led by that asshole in chief, the ever dishonest President Obama -- manufacturer one. But it's no trick.

It's cynical cheap politics written on a large scale and dumped on the backs of those who don't deserve such crap from the American government. This President is a fucking scumbag.

If the Liberals manufacture one? :lol:

Tell ya what, counselor: give me an example of there ever being a negotiation over raising the debt ceiling.

One example. One time. Ever.

You're wasting your breath. Liability is one of those teabaggers who believe "there is no crisis - it's all a Liberal trick".

Libs are the teabaggers. Your use of rhetoric is as dishonest as your analysis is faulty.

There could be a crisis if the liberal Democratics -- led by that asshole in chief, the ever dishonest President Obama -- manufacturer one. But it's no trick.

It's cynical cheap politics written on a large scale and dumped on the backs of those who don't deserve such crap from the American government. This President is a fucking scumbag.

Tell ya what, counselor: give me an example of there ever being a negotiation over raising the debt ceiling.

Simple question.........

When is enough, enough?

Simple question.........

When is enough, enough?
Is that supposed to answer my question?

Full-Auto is semi literate compared to littledebfascist's illiteracy. However, that does not mean is any smarter and does not mean is any more sensitive to the nuances of the world. He rejects the social compact because he is a "me, me, it's all about me" person, marginalized on the sidelines of success. He is what he is. He won't change.

Where did that fat fuck Liability waddle off to?

Hi Enema-bag boi.

First off, you dishonest putz, you have no idea if I am fat or lean or anywhere in between.

Not caring: I just like to highlight your ever-present reliance on your boundless dishonesty, skid-mark.

I am not required to discuss with you anything about "negotiations" to raise the debt ceiling, you sub-idiot, since that is off topic. I didn't address anything about any such "negotiations," stupid.

What I said is that there would be no CRISIS unless one is MANUFACTURED by the dickhead liberal Democratics, like the Dork in Chief.

HERE is the dilly-o, you bombastic dishonest simpleton.

If there is no raising of the "debt ceiling," there is no necessary default. Thus: no crisis.

The ONLY way there would be a "default," you moron, is if the President made the dishonest and dishonorable CHOICE of refusing to pay the perfectly payable debts AS THEY BECOME DUE.

Ergo, any crisis would be a matter of HIS choice. It would be completely MANUFACTURED by HIM.

My God, you are one dense dishonest dickweed, Simpleholic.

Hi Enema-bag boi.

First off, you dishonest putz, you have no idea if I am fat or lean or anywhere in between.

Not caring: I just like to highlight your ever-present reliance on your boundless dishonesty, skid-mark.

I am not required to discuss with you anything about "negotiations" to raise the debt ceiling, you sub-idiot, since that is off topic. I didn't address anything about any such "negotiations," stupid.

What I said is that there would be no CRISIS unless one is MANUFACTURED by the dickhead liberal Democratics, like the Dork in Chief.

If there is no raising of the "debt ceiling," there is no necessary default. Thus: no crisis.

The ONLY way there would be a "default," you moron, is if the President made the dishonest and dishonorable CHOICE of refusing to pay the perfectly payable debts AS THEY BECOME DUE.

Ergo, any crisis would be a matter of HIS choice. It would be completely MANUFACTURED by HIM.

why did the House of Representatives manufacture this debt ceiling fight, when debt ceilings in the past have always been a matter of housekeeping as GOP and teabagger munchkin Mitch Daniels has said?

When has there ever been conditions put on raising the debt ceiling?

When have the ability for the United States to pay its bills ever been held hostage to wingnut demands in the past? Or even liberal demands?

You run away – I'm sorry – you waddle away from all of these questions and just hurl insults because that's all you are able to do.

Hi Enema-bag boi.

why did the House of Representatives manufacture this debt ceiling fight, when debt ceilings in the past have always been a matter of housekeeping as GOP and teabagger munchkin Mitch Daniels has said?

When has there ever been conditions put on raising the debt ceiling?

When have the ability for the United States to pay its bills ever been held hostage to wingnut demands in the past? Or even liberal demands?

You run away – I'm sorry – you waddle away from all of these questions and just hurl insults because that's all you are able to do.

The new guys in Congress -- put in by angry voters who are responsible and care about our Republic -- are doing something guys like YOU are incapable of comprehending.

The House didn't "manufacture" anything, dipshit.

They chose to ADDRESS a very serious problem.

You whining stupid question is: "why oh why did those GOP meanies have to upset our widdle applecart?"

The ANSWER, you moron, is because it is long overdue. It OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN ATTENDED TO LONG AGO. So the real question is NOT why are they choosing to do so NOW. The REAL question is why the fuck wasn't it addressed -- effectively -- LONG ago?

Who CARES why there were no PRIOR conditions put on raising the debt ceiling? WTF? Schmucks acted with utter irresponsibility. THAT's a good basis, in your absurd petty little "mind" -- to continue doing so?

You truly are incapable of comprehending the nature of this problem.

Forum List

Back