Good bye piers morgan, see yah

Piers Morgan says goodbye - CNN.com Video

another dumb liberal who lost his job

hopefully dumb cons will start losing theirs
So he wants more time with his cricket bat? Does that mean he'll be moving his sorry ass back to England to pretend he's part of high society there...or will he start a chain of cricket clubs here in the US, where he can legally carry a handgun?

I'll contribute toward his one-way ticket if he's leaning toward the latter. Delta is ready when you are, Piers! Now get the fuck outta here!

He wasn't a good interviewer, Quick is right about that.

But at least be honest about what you hate the guy for. He's the one who pointed out that compared to his country, we are all a bunch of rubes who shoot each other up.

That's the liberal way of saying we aren't all servile bootlickers eager to bend over so government can fuck us up the ass.

No, some of them are willing to endanger members of their own family to compensate for tiny penises.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

So tell me, was Adam Lanza fighting the government when he shot up those preschoolers in the mean old "gummit" school that was oppressing him.

Poor Joey, you aren't going to get our guns.

At least not for another couple of generations, there are too many people who are still educated on the Constitution for that to happen.

My question is how are they going to take our guns? Ok they trace all the serial numbers to the owners and come and get them. But what about all the criminals who are not aloud to have guns but do only the guns they have are not in their name? Seems like to me all the innocent people no longer have protection and criminals have an upper hand.

When your insulting and condescending to your guest the odds are good you wont last long it appears Morgan never figured out or did to late you can disagree with a person without calling them stupid, idiot, or moron you can attack a persons position without attacking them personally.

Morgan is a British elitist who still thinks that America is a British colony and that he's the king. He even belittled his staff and hairdresser. He's the kind of guy you just want to beat up.

Yeah. I wrote Jeremy Clarkson a thank you letter.

Holy shit. He went full retard with every talking point and propaganda trick on gun control.

That is what got him fired. And even in his final show he spent his time on yet another rant.

Forum List

Back