Gold-Plated Government Worker Notes

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
Want to make big money? Should you be a tort lawyer? Nope. A democrat at Goldman - Sachs? Nah. Here's what ya do - get a lifeguard job at Newport Beach, CA. All you do mostly is sit in the sun and work on your tan. Total reimbursement? Over $100,000k. The top ones make over $200k. I'm not kidding. But hey, isn't there 12% unemployment in CA? Yep, the democrat legislature ran off all the businesses to less anti-business states. That'll fix THOSE capitalist suckers! But wait - isn't CA near bankruptcy? Yaaa, but what has that to do with our esteemed government workers? They're great - worth five times other people - even if all they do most days is catch a few rays.

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/n...122320259.html

Want to make big money? Should you be a tort lawyer? Nope. A democrat at Goldman - Sachs? Nah. Here's what ya do - get a lifeguard job at Newport Beach, CA. All you do mostly is sit in the sun and work on your tan. Total reimbursement? Over $100,000k. The top ones make over $200k. I'm not kidding. But hey, isn't there 12% unemployment in CA? Yep, the democrat legislature ran off all the businesses to less anti-business states. That'll fix THOSE capitalist suckers! But wait - isn't CA near bankruptcy? Yaaa, but what has that to do with our esteemed government workers? They're great - worth five times other people - even if all they do most days is catch a few rays.

Your link didn't work. I guess those private-sector workers at bakersfieldnow are closet-government workers?

Your link didn't work. I guess those private-sector workers at bakersfieldnow are closet-government workers?

Here's another link:

$100,000 lifeguards patrol beaches in California - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

This is all over the net - just google $100,000 lifeguards (1 million hits)

Here's another link:

$100,000 lifeguards patrol beaches in California - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

This is all over the net - just google $100,000 lifeguards (1 million hits)

That one worked; thanks.

I'm shocked it's "splitting" the town. Is there a question about this? Either convert them to doing what public safety officials are supposed to be doing and get seasonal replacements or eliminate the positions outright and let them compete for whatever is left.

This is the type of waste that needs to be addressed.

Forum List

Back