Going to be a great evening...

I get to watch Ted make Beto look like an idiot and I get to watch the Astros play the Red sox without them doctoring the ball.....Good Times!!!

Ted won't have to work very hard to make Beto look like an idiot, he does that pretty well all by himself.

God bless the Republic of Texas, I used to live there.

I get to watch Ted make Beto look like an idiot and I get to watch the Astros play the Red sox without them doctoring the ball.....Good Times!!!

Ted won't have to work very hard to make Beto look like an idiot, he does that pretty well all by himself.

Thank You!!
May all states be as blessed as Texas.

Thank You!!
If what tezass is is blessed I will take condemned.

Thank You!!

Maybe you should post while sober.....

Thank You!!

We truly are blessed here. I moved to Wisconsin from Texas in 2007. Wisconsin has always been ate up with leftists but that all changed in 2010. We got a conservative Republican Governor, Senate, and Assembly, a concealed carry law that's more relaxed that the law Texas has, and the labor unions got their balls busted, big time.

This a great place to live, once you get past the snow and cold. Of course, we're stuck right between the two liberal shitholes of Illinois and Minnesota, but they'll eventually come around. :biggrin:

Thank You!!

Hell, I'm halfway three sheets to the wind right now but still my grammar, spelling, syntax, and computer spell-checking ability are impeccable.

I blame it all on those damned union teachers he had. They sure did a job on his edumacation. :biggrin:

Thank You!!

Hell, I'm halfway three sheets to the wind right now but still my grammar, spelling, syntax, and computer spell-checking ability are impeccable.

I blame it all on those damned union teachers he had. They sure did a job on his edumacation. :biggrin:

I never expect much from taxman.
And even less for the real taxman.....

Thank You!!

I never expect much from taxman.
And even less for the real taxman.....

The handle "taxman" is appropriate. Judas Iscariot was a revenuer too, but it didn't work out too well for him.

Forum List

Back