God Hates the World

First question, dose God exist, is there proof of a God? I don't think so at least not in the form the church would have us beleive. You would think with all the evil in the world past and present that some one must be responsible. But it may just be that we are some higher life forms penal colony here as an experiment, who really knows.

But one thing is for sure its time for people to start taking responsibility for there actions rather than blaming it on some fairy tale of God and his offspring.

Why do your gods pray to eachother?

Therein lies the RUB......you believe and accept as truth that YOU have a choice in accepting God or denying the existence thereof. When in reality, regardless of what you believe.....YOU are adrift upon the sea of His grace and mercy, without promise of tomorrow. You blindly expect the sun to arise every morning as it has since the times of antiquity.....BUT YOU ARE POWERLESS to control your physical fate. Therefore regardless of your acceptance or accolades of denial......you live in a world of illusion, with that illusion being SELF CONTROL. I find it amusing, when one professes to the fact of living and existing WITHOUT HOPE....yet owes his very existence and continuance thereof to the very AUTHORITY that is denied in human pomposity. I would venture to declare that you have never once in your ASKED for advise from your father....being the perfect example of a totally self sufficient human, that survives only the wit of his mind. Amusing. :clap2:

Dude...lay off the caps lock. Makes you sound like a nutjob.

Wait....nevermind. :cuckoo:

Lets see....YOUR COMPREHENSION of the WRITTEN WORD...."SOUNDS" NUTTY? It's of no wonder you espouse everything in AD HOMINEM personal attacks. Strange that you would find anything that another posts as NUTTY....when you HEAR the written word. But CLEARLY the caps have served their intended purpose.....got your attention...no? Draws you mind right to the POINT. No doubt...a LIBERAL....who always seems to find fault with another's style....while they propagate their own greatness. I'd venture to bet that you are all for universal health care...no? You must spend a great deal of time in the ER.....having your shoulder set back in place......from all the constant patting of the back....BY YOURSELF. Thanks....a good belly laugh never hurt anyone.

Last edited:
First question, dose God exist, is there proof of a God? I don't think so at least not in the form the church would have us beleive. You would think with all the evil in the world past and present that some one must be responsible. But it may just be that we are some higher life forms penal colony here as an experiment, who really knows.

But one thing is for sure its time for people to start taking responsibility for there actions rather than blaming it on some fairy tale of God and his offspring.

Sure there is PROOF of God's existence. What do you expect faith to be constructed BLINDLY? I'll leave that up to the Philosophers who ONE DAY HOPE to PROVE that Nature can demonstrate the ability to have created itself...before it existed. The Holy Scriptures offer a plethora of PRIMA FACIE evidences that establish the scriptures as TRUTH. And it is the Scriptures..aka the WORD....that births Christian Faith, and allows it to gestate -- Romans 10:17.

I would have you explain.....JUST WHERE did NATURAL MAN receive his/her sense of MORALITY....as NONE exists in NATURE?

Correlation of the Bible and Science

Last edited:

Forum List

Back