Go on the record?

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Does anybody want to go on the record with their presidential predictions?

Normally I’d leave other as an option but that doesn’t fit this discussion.

Make a vote between now and January 25, 2024. If you are right people on here are free to say, “good job”. If you are wrong people on here are free to say, “ha ha you were wrong”.

I’ll give a few options.

Make a vote between now and January 25, 2024. If you are right people on here are free to say, “good job”. If you are wrong people on here are free to say, “ha ha you were wrong”.

I’ll give a few options.
Biden is a barely functioning potato and the various DA's around the country bring charges against Trump is just solidifying his support. I'm no fan of Trumps but the leftest morons are pretty much guaranteeing his election.

I’ll give a few options.

I predict:
  1. Major event necessitating lock downs (and mail in ballots)
  2. the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team will, once again, cheat in the tens of millions column
  3. If 1 and 2, I predict a Million Man Tree of Liberty March on DC
  4. I predict the republican Party will continue to be inert and useless, cucked and bought off

Biden is a barely functioning potato and the various DA's around the country bring charges against Trump is just solidifying his support. I'm no fan of Trumps but the leftest morons are pretty much guaranteeing his election.
The republicans are as liable as the Dems for Trump being the odds on favorite right now. They Dems are running a geriatric has been with a mindless floozie. Trump sucks, but as big of a piece of shit that he is, at least the voters know he will secure the border. But is there a single elected Republican in congress who has endorsed anyone other than Trump? Nope. Because they are all a bunch of bureaucratic sissies who just want to get re-elected. The party is worthless…..actually both parties are pretty much about as bad as you can get. Biden or Trump…really? That’s what we are left with?

Forum List

Back