Global Warming. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

You are going to have to show me those graphs. None of the ones I posted even come close to that number for anything.

Here is a chart you never saw 100% based on the Greenland Ice core data:

1653841067362.png

LINK

Data access is in the link.

======

Warmist/alarmists for many years claims that CO2 had been around the 260-280 ppm for thousands of years before 1880 when it started its upward rise to the 430 ppm level we enjoy today.

Your focus on the MOLECULE exposes your ignorance since by itself has little warm forcing effect left at the 430 ppm level as there is a logarithmic curve of a decline you left out.

1653841644471.png

1653841664596.png

LINK

===

You also don't appear to realize that the AGW conjecture is in TWO parts the first part most people have some awareness of but the second part is a total mystery to most warmist propagandists and that part is already a failure since it is IMPOSSIBLE for it to happen and never happened in the last BILLION years of weather and the data of the last couple decades shows it is a failure data wise.

I started a thread about a climate hero who actually set himself on fire to bring attention to human caused global warming. But I think we need to get directly to the point. Human caused global warming is a reality. And you are all doomed. For the most part, the media won't tell you about it. Which is run by the wealthy. They dictate your lives in every way. And they have decided not only that you will die, but how you will die. That being with as much ignorance as possible. Not only have they decided that you must die, but no doubt for many they view it as a necessary thing. The only thing any of you will get out of the issue is lip service. Not real action.

Even on a couple different television shows they showed on PBS on the issue, they brought up often enough a feedback loop in global warming. They spoke fairly often how one thing will reinforce another thing. But I don't remember them ever saying what a a feedback loop would actually mean. It means that the warmer things get, the FASTER it will get even warmer. They also seem to like to speak often on TV about what the ocean levels will be in the year 2100. But it is unlikely any of you will see the year 2050.

Your time is short. How short exactly is hard to say. I would give it 20 to 30 years. The reason why is mainly methane. It is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. Bill Nye did a show about it called Global meltdown. Regardless of how you may feel about Bill Nye, in part of the show he talked to an actual scientist who had been studying the problem for about 15 years. Though he was a tenured professor at some university, he decided to give up his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. And he said the worst culprit is methane. Like CO2, it is ever increasing. I will show you a graph of it. Astonishingly, despite things like thawing tundra, it is said that human activities are responsible for around 60% of it.

View attachment 651093

Or if you don't like that one, I have another.
View attachment 651094

One of the things that makes this so bad is that not in the history of the Earth have we ever been in this position. It the past of course it has been far warmer. But in more recent history it has been getting cooler. When things are cooler, of course more methane will have a chance to accumulate. Much gets buried underground of course. But not all of it. And when things start getting warmer faster as it is, that methane will have the ability to escape quickly. I will show you a graph of the Earths temperature to show what I am talking about.

View attachment 651095

Now for all those deniers out there, I will unload on you all of the human caused glob all warming graphs that I have. Feel free to deny away.

View attachment 651097
View attachment 651098

View attachment 651099

View attachment 651100

View attachment 651101

View attachment 651102

View attachment 651103

View attachment 651104

View attachment 651105
We’re doomed all right. From democrat policies enacted by AGW extremists.
You can be sure your hero experienced his own personal global warming.

Here is a chart you never saw 100% based on the Greenland Ice core data:

View attachment 651317

LINK

Data access is in the link.

======

Warmist/alarmists for many years claims that CO2 had been around the 260-280 ppm for thousands of years before 1880 when it started its upward rise to the 430 ppm level we enjoy today.

Your focus on the MOLECULE exposes your ignorance since by itself has little warm forcing effect left at the 430 ppm level as there is a logarithmic curve of a decline you left out.

View attachment 651323

View attachment 651324

LINK

===

You also don't appear to realize that the AGW conjecture is in TWO parts the first part most people have some awareness of but the second part is a total mystery to most warmist propagandists and that part is already a failure since it is IMPOSSIBLE for it to happen and never happened in the last BILLION years of weather and the data of the last couple decades shows it is a failure data wise.
Greenland ice cores do not reflect global conditions and have a significant number of issues.

I started a thread about a climate hero who actually set himself on fire to bring attention to human caused global warming. But I think we need to get directly to the point. Human caused global warming is a reality. And you are all doomed. For the most part, the media won't tell you about it. Which is run by the wealthy. They dictate your lives in every way. And they have decided not only that you will die, but how you will die. That being with as much ignorance as possible. Not only have they decided that you must die, but no doubt for many they view it as a necessary thing. The only thing any of you will get out of the issue is lip service. Not real action.

Even on a couple different television shows they showed on PBS on the issue, they brought up often enough a feedback loop in global warming. They spoke fairly often how one thing will reinforce another thing. But I don't remember them ever saying what a a feedback loop would actually mean. It means that the warmer things get, the FASTER it will get even warmer. They also seem to like to speak often on TV about what the ocean levels will be in the year 2100. But it is unlikely any of you will see the year 2050.

Your time is short. How short exactly is hard to say. I would give it 20 to 30 years. The reason why is mainly methane. It is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. Bill Nye did a show about it called Global meltdown. Regardless of how you may feel about Bill Nye, in part of the show he talked to an actual scientist who had been studying the problem for about 15 years. Though he was a tenured professor at some university, he decided to give up his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. And he said the worst culprit is methane. Like CO2, it is ever increasing. I will show you a graph of it. Astonishingly, despite things like thawing tundra, it is said that human activities are responsible for around 60% of it.

View attachment 651093

View attachment 651094

One of the things that makes this so bad is that not in the history of the Earth have we ever been in this position. It the past of course it has been far warmer. But in more recent history it has been getting cooler. When things are cooler, of course more methane will have a chance to accumulate. Much gets buried underground of course. But not all of it. And when things start getting warmer faster as it is, that methane will have the ability to escape quickly. I will show you a graph of the Earths temperature to show what I am talking about.

View attachment 651095

Now for all those deniers out there, I will unload on you all of the human caused glob all warming graphs that I have. Feel free to deny away.

View attachment 651097
View attachment 651098

View attachment 651099

View attachment 651100

View attachment 651101

View attachment 651102

View attachment 651103

View attachment 651104

View attachment 651105

Wow, we're doomed?

COOL! Now maybe you assholes will SHUT THE FUCK UP!

View attachment 651093

View attachment 651094

View attachment 651095

View attachment 651097
View attachment 651098

View attachment 651099

View attachment 651100

View attachment 651101

View attachment 651102

View attachment 651103

View attachment 651104

View attachment 651105
Well, every AGW prediction over the decades has never materlized, co2 ppm has been 5 times greater with flourishing life, and, another whacko alarmist thread.

The irony in the OP, he set himself on fire creating co2 pollution to raise co2 concern

Greenland ice cores do not reflect global conditions and have a significant number of issues.

Ha ha ha, never made such a claim but you don't understand the significance of the data since it is strongly effected by wind and ocean currents in the region.

Meanwhile what I posted was correct and that you didn't dispute it.

Your Factcheck is DISHONEST since their whine about the 1950 number doesn't change the significance of the chart which was not altered which YOUR link never talks about, here is their mostly correct but misleading complaint:

"First, the x-axis is mislabelled. In fact, it should say “Years before 1950”, rather than “Years before present (2000 AD)”. The GISP2 ice core only extends up to 1855 – 95 years before 1950. This means that none of the modern observational temperature period overlaps with the proxy reconstruction. (Easterbrook’s graph shows the uptick in the final 100 years or so of the record – shown in red – incorrectly indicating that it is the observational temperature period.)"

He added data to extend it to 1950 which is why there is that red line added but the rest of the chart is untouched.

Here is what Easterbrook wrote in 2010,

Another graph of temperatures from the Greenland ice core for the past 10,000 years is shown in Figure 5. It shows essentially the same temperatures as Cuffy and Clow (1997) but with somewhat greater detail. What both of these temperature curves show is that virtually all of the past 10,000 years has been warmer than the present.

1653846159744.png

Figure 5. Temperatures over the past 10,000 years recorded in the GISP2 Greenland ice core - click to enlarge

His point about the chart is correct being warmer than today for over 95% of the time which YOU and Dishonest Carbon Brownose avoid completely.

Ha ha ha, never made such a claim but you don't understand the significance of the data since it is strongly effected by wind and ocean currents in the region.

Meanwhile what I posted was correct and that you didn't dispute it.

Your Factcheck is DISHONEST since their whine about the 1950 number doesn't change the significance of the chart which was not altered which YOUR link never talks about, here is their mostly correct but misleading complaint:

"First, the x-axis is mislabelled. In fact, it should say “Years before 1950”, rather than “Years before present (2000 AD)”. The GISP2 ice core only extends up to 1855 – 95 years before 1950. This means that none of the modern observational temperature period overlaps with the proxy reconstruction. (Easterbrook’s graph shows the uptick in the final 100 years or so of the record – shown in red – incorrectly indicating that it is the observational temperature period.)"

He added data to extend it to 1950 which is why there is that red line added but the rest of the chart is untouched.

Here is what Easterbrook wrote in 2010,

Another graph of temperatures from the Greenland ice core for the past 10,000 years is shown in Figure 5. It shows essentially the same temperatures as Cuffy and Clow (1997) but with somewhat greater detail. What both of these temperature curves show is that virtually all of the past 10,000 years has been warmer than the present.

View attachment 651344
Figure 5. Temperatures over the past 10,000 years recorded in the GISP2 Greenland ice core - click to enlarge

His point about the chart is correct being warmer than today for over 95% of the time which YOU and Dishonest Carbon Brownose avoid completely.
And Crick still cannot grasp this simple concept.... Our current temps are nowhere near the previous warming cycles. We continue the gradual cooling back into a glacial phase... I can figure this out by just looking at the graph, without using a ruler to show the slope of the peaks. I am in awe that it has been 8 years and he still has not learned or he has chosen to ignore simple facts he has been shown over and over again.

And Crick still cannot grasp this simple concept.... Our current temps are nowhere near the previous warming cycles. We continue the gradual cooling back into a glacial phase... I can figure this out by just looking at the graph, without using a ruler to show the slope of the peaks. I am in awe that it has been 8 years and he still has not learned or he has chosen to ignore simple facts he has been shown over and over again.
We do NOT continue the gradual cooling.

1653848469515.png

View attachment 651093

View attachment 651094

View attachment 651095

View attachment 651097
View attachment 651098

View attachment 651099

View attachment 651100

View attachment 651101

View attachment 651102

View attachment 651103

View attachment 651104

View attachment 651105

Q. By how much must we lower CO2 to prevent the climate from ever changing?

A. $78,000,000,000,000

Science!

View attachment 651353

Your chart is a lie and Marcott already on record saying the last 100 years isn't statistically valid.

You lie constantly now which means your credibility is now at ZERO with me.

Climate Audit

"Q: What do paleotemperature reconstructions show about the temperature of the last 100 years?

A: Our global paleotemperature reconstruction includes a so-called “uptick” in temperatures during the 20th-century. However, in the paper we make the point that this particular feature is of shorter duration than the inherent smoothing in our statistical averaging procedure, and that it is based on only a few available paleo-reconstructions of the type we used. Thus, the 20th century portion of our paleotemperature stack is not statistically robust, cannot be considered representative of global temperature changes, and therefore is not the basis of any of our conclusions."

LINK

bolding mine

===

Already showed that Shakuns paper is junk his proxies are all over the map and he deliberately stopped the CO2 data just before it strongly diverged from the temperature data which was going down while the CO2 was still going up.

A reply to Shakun et al – Dr. Munchausen Explains Science By Proxy

Shakun Redux: Master tricksed us! I told you he was tricksy!

I predict you will ignore the CONTENTS of the two links.

You are pathetic!

Last edited:

View attachment 651353
The global trend is still cooling.. When we place your "blip" into the proper time span (250-500 years)of the data set, it vanishes. You still do not get that we understand the Michael Mann school of fraudulent science graphing. Stomata of vegetation shows how rapidly our climate swings. Your tacking a 1 year plot onto a 250 year plotted graph is deception and not science.

Stomata and CO2.png

This is what a properly scaled graph looks like. Were right in the norm for the earths known cycles..

Last edited:
Tacking on an annual resolution red line onto a blue line with a stated 60 year resolution proxy data is STUPID and statistically worthless.

You fall for this shit so easily for a reason you will NEVER understand.
Who is generating statistics from the combined data? No one. The instrumented data and the model projection data are added for comparison purposes. And as I have stated before, for the low resolution proxy data to contain a hidden transient equivalent to current conditions, temperatures would have to rise 1.2C and then fall 1.2C WITHIN THE PROXY'S RESOLUTION. Can you name a circumstance that could cause that to happen in what you claim to be 60 years?

Forum List

Back