Global Warming is a Myth

:lol: there are more people like me than there are like you.

you're a tin foil hatter aren't you? you poor pitiful fuck :lol:

A lot of ignorance on display here.

We have increased the level of CO2 in the last 200 years by 39%. The CO2 level is now the highest ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core record goes back 600,000 years. We are adding 8 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere every year and that number is increasing.

CO2 causes the earth to warm, NO ONE denies this.
Are there other factors involved in climate? Of course. Could they trump the effect of CO2? Yes. Is there evidence that this is happening? No. Most of the evidence from the rising temperatures to the melting poles points to CO2 raising the earth's temperature. You can read the best info about global warming including solar variability and the Southern Ocsillation at this link....

Data @ NASA GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: 2007 Summation

NO ONE? I guess sunlight pushes bodies down on the earth, since it's so tough to get up in the morning. Is this your kind of science? Duh?

See if you can get someone to read the following link to you, and then they can explain this: "the CO2 increase lagged Antarctic deglacial warming by 800 ± 200 years."

Timing of Atmospheric CO2 and Antarctic Temperature Changes Across Termination III -- Caillon et al. 299 (5613): 1728 -- Science

NO ONE denies that you are a bonehead.

The fact you don't asnwer his post and just flame, puts things in perspective about your ignorance.

PS: Quoting an OPINION piece from an avowed neocon in your opening post doesn't do anything to enhance your POV..

Hey, Grump, as a DR. maybe you'll be able to treat your RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION. Who taught you that attacking the messenger is just as efficacious as dealing with the message?

Since you probably can't recall anything over 3 minutes ago, let me review for you:

1. Was an ice age the cause dejour in the 1970's?
2. Are there thousands of legitimate scientist who dispute the man-made global warming?
3. Have there been reports of similar warming on Mars?

Huh, Doc?

BTW, I answered Chris (that temperature actually preceeds the CO2 increase)
in a subsequent post. Read it.

NO ONE? I guess sunlight pushes bodies down on the earth, since it's so tough to get up in the morning. Is this your kind of science? Duh?

See if you can get someone to read the following link to you, and then they can explain this: "the CO2 increase lagged Antarctic deglacial warming by 800 ± 200 years."

Timing of Atmospheric CO2 and Antarctic Temperature Changes Across Termination III -- Caillon et al. 299 (5613): 1728 -- Science

NO ONE denies that you are a bonehead.

Look, no one is denying, or even attempting to deny, that the lag exists. The Milankovic Cycle is the reason for the interglacial periods. However, the amount of energy increase is simply not enough to cause the interglacial period by itself. What it does is warm the Southern Ocean enough that it emits some of the CO2, which causes the atmosphere to trap more heat. This warms the ocean more, which causes further increases in CO2. During continental glaciation, the atmospheric CO2 is a about 180 ppm. 120,000 years ago, during the warmest period in the last 650,000 years, it spiked at 300 ppm. Normal during the interglacial periods is 280 ppm. Because of the burning of fossil fuel, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is nearly 390 ppm. There is about a 50 year lag in feeling the effects of the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. So the effects that we are experiancing now, the melting of the polar caps and glaciers, is a reflection of the amount of CO2 in the air in 1960.

Forum List

Back