Global warming friends...Trump is dead serious and will wipe out probably far more then just Obama's

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Global warming friends...Trump is dead serious and will wipe out probably far more then just Obama's 8 years if given the chance. Hell, Obama's executive climate orders are probably as good as gone before the sun sets on his first day.

And, whatever you do, pay no attention to what else Trump said in that interview (transcript here). Here he is on climate science:
“It’s a very complex subject. I’m not sure anybody is ever going to really know…. they say they have science on one side but then they also have those horrible emails that were sent between the scientists…. Terrible. Where they got caught, you know, so you see that and you say, what’s this all about. I absolutely have an open mind.”

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-fools-the-new-york-times-on-climate-change-180323fa5980#.mb5eu3el7

Here are 9 Obama Environmental Regulations in Trump's Crosshairs

Obama era regulations likely to land on Trump's chopping block

We just got done electing a full blown denier as our next president. In fact he my go back decades and completely deregulate carbon pollution all together on all power plants...I fully expect carbon emissions to be increasing within the next 2-4 years under this guy.

Global warming friends...Trump is dead serious and will wipe out probably far more then just Obama's 8 years if given the chance. Hell, Obama's executive climate orders are probably as good as gone before the sun sets on his first day.

And, whatever you do, pay no attention to what else Trump said in that interview (transcript here). Here he is on climate science:
“It’s a very complex subject. I’m not sure anybody is ever going to really know…. they say they have science on one side but then they also have those horrible emails that were sent between the scientists…. Terrible. Where they got caught, you know, so you see that and you say, what’s this all about. I absolutely have an open mind.”

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-fools-the-new-york-times-on-climate-change-180323fa5980#.mb5eu3el7

We just got done electing a full blown denier as our next president. In fact he my go back decades and completely deregulate carbon pollution all together on all power plants...I fully expect carbon emissions to be increasing within the next 2-4 years under this guy.

Actually not that many people care. Climate change was a total non-issue in the run up to the election. So.....why the surprise?:uhh::uhh:

Offuckingcourse Trump is going to blow up those ghey regulations nobody wanted.......the ones that caused like 90+ % of small business owners to go Trump big!! The people who didn't fit into Soetero's "inclusion" presidency.:2up:

Ask me how hard I laughed when Trump named the next EPA head? A climate skeptic through and though.

s0n......this is what happens when you're not winning!!:popcorn:

Wonderful! Go Trump! Tired of seeing my tax money thrown away on an obvious con.

Skepticism is healthy.
You should try it some time. :)

Global warming friends? More like global warming religious fanatics.

Well, let us see what the next five years bring. We are finishing off three years of record warm weather, and see the world's sea ice a record low levels for this time of year. I think what it will show is that all lost with the election of an ignoramous.

Well, let us see what the next five years bring. We are finishing off three years of record warm weather, and see the world's sea ice a record low levels for this time of year. I think what it will show is that all lost with the election of an ignoramous.
I believe you will have more than 5 years to see.

upload_2016-11-24_19-6-0.png

In an open letter to President Obama and the U.S. Congress in 2009, that declared: “If we fail to act now, it is scientifically irrefutable that there will be catastrophic and irreversible consequences for humanity and our planet.” signed by Donald Trump and his kids.

However in Trump's campaign he saw the light when he said. "I'm not a beliver in climimate change and later promised to undo Obama's efforts. Now elected, Donald admits that man does have a part in climate change and will have an open mind on the Paris Accord which he also promised to cancel.

One by one Trump is refuting all of his absurd campaign promises as reality sets in.

Last edited:

Good. I hope they all go as they are useless.

Yeah they are gone.

Stock up on sun tan lotion Matthew.. It's going to be a fun world

images

Those horrible emails...

Donald Trump is very likely the most ignorant man to ever hold the office of the Presidency. I guess that makes a lot of you feel better.

Those horrible emails...

Donald Trump is very likely the most ignorant man to ever hold the office of the Presidency. I guess that makes a lot of you feel better.
lol, I don't know about that, but I am certain it made YOU feel better to write it.

Good. I hope they all go as they are useless.
LOL I have the same opinion of you. But there is a very good chance that Trump will actually change his stance on this, looking to the future concerning his legacy as President.

Those horrible emails...

He beat Walker, bush, Perry.. Hillary..

Would you like to clarify that?

Forum List

Back