Global IQs are Dropping 7 Pnts per Generation

Idiocracy, here we come.

Dems may achieve average IQ some day.

Everyone’s IQ Is Falling Worldwide And Scientists Can’t Figure Out Why
At the time of the new study, a team of researchers from the Ragnar Frisch Centre for Economic Research of Norway analyzed 230,000 IQ results of men that joined the national service between 1970 and 2009. The team has found that for each generation, the score dropped for about seven points on average.
However, this does not exactly mean that we are getting dumber though. This has not also stopped a lot of experts from finding the results of the Norwegian study to be incredibly troubling for humanity.
One person, named Stuart Ritchie of the University of Edinburgh, who was not involved in the study, said:
This is actually the most convincing evidence yet of a reversal of the Flynn Effect. If you assume that their model is correct, the results are going to be impressive, as well as pretty worrying.
During his decades-long research, the London-based researcher, named Edward Dutton, found similar results. He has found that in a few Western countries, which include Germany and France, the average IQ dropped.
He was also part of the documentary ‘Tomorrow; Everyone’s an Idiot,’ in which he claimed:
We are becoming stupider. This is occurring, and it is not going to go away. We would have to try to think about what we are going to do about it.​

well

that explains trump and his followers.....

And right on cue, here comes a mind numbing comment about "TRUMP" as if to prove the point
the point is on the top of their pointy heads
Let us assume you have a normal, or just a little below normal IQ. Look at recent democratic candidates and/or presidents, such as Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, Carter, and try to judge their IQs honestly. Now compare that to Trump, Gomer Bush, Bush Senior, Ford and Reagan. And if you have even a much lower than average IQ you have to admit the democrats average at least 30 points higher than all those guys. If...and that is a very big If....you are even a little bit honest. Case closed.
1s3s4e.jpg

no room to debate. . . case closed. . . .

clearly. . .
says the master debater who uses a picture of some unknown person as an example of his debating expertise. good job.

MisterBeale is a proud 9/11 Truther and a Trump supporter.

That she/he/it is arguing in this thread is a confirmation of the drop in IQ points.
I do not support Donald.

You are too uneducated and illiterate to understand my nuanced positions. I support no politician of the establishment. Both Trump and Clinton are corrupt mouth pieces of the establishment. If they were not, neither would have any air time on corporate media. 9/11 is a distraction and a lie.

And you wouldn't know "truth" if it was given to you.

I quote, "Tl dr dc"

As the old adage goes; "The person that refuses to read has no advantage over one who doesn't know how to read."

the point is on the top of their pointy heads
Let us assume you have a normal, or just a little below normal IQ. Look at recent democratic candidates and/or presidents, such as Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, Carter, and try to judge their IQs honestly. Now compare that to Trump, Gomer Bush, Bush Senior, Ford and Reagan. And if you have even a much lower than average IQ you have to admit the democrats average at least 30 points higher than all those guys. If...and that is a very big If....you are even a little bit honest. Case closed.
1s3s4e.jpg

clearly. . .
says the master debater who uses a picture of some unknown person as an example of his debating expertise. good job.

That she/he/it is arguing in this thread is a confirmation of the drop in IQ points.
I do not support Donald.

You are too uneducated and illiterate to understand my nuanced positions. I support no politician of the establishment. Both Trump and Clinton are corrupt mouth pieces of the establishment. If they were not, neither would have any air time on corporate media. 9/11 is a distraction and a lie.

I quote, "Tl dr dc"

As the old adage goes; "The person that refuses to read has no advantage over one who doesn't know how to read."
As the old adage goes, why do so many people lie about Hillary being "corrupt" when she has been investigated by a republican special prosecutor with subpoena power and a grand jury empaneled that usually would indict a ham sandwich, and she was completely vindicated for Whitewater? Or the fact she cleared an FBI investigation with a republican director in charge without even one charge being leveled? Or the fact she has faced 5 or so republican led "investigations" in republican led hearings and was never even officially rebuked, much less charged with a crime, much much much less convicted of even a misdemeanor? There is no other politician that could face such scrutiny and come out without a scratch, and probably not very many people in general. But don't let the truth stand in the way of your goofy, bullshit opinion, sonny.

1s3s4e.jpg

clearly. . .

I do not support Donald.

I quote, "Tl dr dc"

As the old adage goes, why do so many people lie about Hillary being "corrupt" when she has been investigated by a republican special prosecutor with subpoena power and a grand jury empaneled that usually would indict a ham sandwich, and she was completely vindicated for Whitewater? Or the fact she cleared an FBI investigation with a republican director in charge without even one charge being leveled? Or the fact she has faced 5 or so republican led "investigations" in republican led hearings and was never even officially rebuked, much less charged with a crime, much much much less convicted of even a misdemeanor? There is no other politician that could face such scrutiny and come out without a scratch, and probably not very many people in general. But don't let the truth stand in the way of your goofy, bullshit opinion, sonny.
The elitist Progs may have those IQ's. But not most you. I watch people interviewing many of you in the streets that actually speak and many are not that well versed in what is really happening. For the women who are tied down with the extreme feminists I feel sorry for as I believe a healthy percentage would like a conventional marriage with a nice city home or suburban home and are not going to get that. So they will end up like those aging Hollywood/MSM Prog sellouts being embittered as the lines form on their face and hands. Hillary never has gotten her hands dirty in her life. Never had to prove herself even if you say different. She made it on the coattails of her husband. And she protected her husband from what he is and saved the Prog Dems massive embarrassment. For what he did, us peons would be doing decades in jail. She made his dalliances go away. And she was given two chances at the Presidency by the Progs. She ran as a carpetbagger for Senator in N.Y. And the suckers voted for it. She was given Sec. of State as a consolation because she was pizzed of for losing to Obama. She is a loser. But a psychopath who was fully backed up by the MSM/Entertainment/Prog Politicians. She treated people like chitt. And you saw that on the 2016 election night in full color while you never paid attention to all of the flaws and corrupted info she was given and her anger when not satisfied towards them.

1s3s4e.jpg

clearly. . .

I do not support Donald.

I quote, "Tl dr dc"

Do you believe that Trump is completely innocent now that the Mueller report has cleared him of all charges?

1s3s4e.jpg

clearly. . .

I do not support Donald.

I quote, "Tl dr dc"

The elitist Progs may have those IQ's. But not most you. I watch people interviewing many of you in the streets that actually speak and many are not that well versed in what is really happening. For the women who are tied down with the extreme feminists I feel sorry for as I believe a healthy percentage would like a conventional marriage with a nice city home or suburban home and are not going to get that. So they will end up like those aging Hollywood/MSM Prog sellouts being embittered as the lines form on their face and hands. Hillary never has gotten her hands dirty in her life. Never had to prove herself even if you say different. She made it on the coattails of her husband. And she protected her husband from what he is and saved the Prog Dems massive embarrassment. For what he did, us peons would be doing decades in jail. She made his dalliances go away. And she was given two chances at the Presidency by the Progs. She ran as a carpetbagger for Senator in N.Y. And the suckers voted for it. She was given Sec. of State as a consolation because she was pizzed of for losing to Obama. She is a loser. But a psychopath who was fully backed up by the MSM/Entertainment/Prog Politicians. She treated people like chitt. And you saw that on the 2016 election night in full color while you never paid attention to all of the flaws and corrupted info she was given and her anger when not satisfied towards them.
what part of your ass do you pull this shit from, boy? New York has long had a relaxed attitude about how long you have to live there in order to run for office. She wanted to represent the most people, and to screw over dumbass Rudi or any other repub that might could win without her being in the contest. So she did. BECAUSE NY CITIZENS VOTED FOR HER IN RECORD NUMBERS, MORON...get it? unlike with Trump, who had more people VOTE AGAINST HIM THAN FOR HIM THE ONLY TIME HE HAS EVER RAN FOR OFFICE...get it, dumbass? Those rumors about her being rude to other people are just right wing lies paid for by fat cat right wing punk asses who can afford to pay lowlife's to lie about anything, much like the women who were paid off to lie about bill raping them and the Swift Boat liars paid to lie about Kerry, even though all their after action reports clearly stated how much they admired his actions under fire. You trump stooges are constantly being played, and yet you believe you are smarter than an average garden tomato? all you do is spew right wing bullshit you bent over and let fake news right wing media, or Trump, fill you up with.

1s3s4e.jpg

clearly. . .

I do not support Donald.

I quote, "Tl dr dc"

Do you believe that Trump is completely innocent now that the Mueller report has cleared him of all charges?
hate to burst your snot bubble, but nobody knows what the Mueller report said, except Mueller and his closest associates, and a lying ass trump stooge AG. what you meant to say, if you had a clue, was do you believe trump is completely innocent because a man he picked to read the Mueller report and summarize it says so. and I say only a dumbass Fox stooge or Trump voter would be that stupid and gullible.

The entire premise of The Bell Curve was that we are breeding for stupidity. Sadly, the public was so stupid, even by then, that the study was dismissed as racist.
_________

The answer is basically here.

"Survival of the Fittest" is a Rule which governed human development throughout its history and it demanded that a society, culture, tribe etc---improve in some way--intelligence being a very valuable one...in order to progress and survive.

Now the stupider you are, the more likely you are to get taken care of by others. Its all very civilized.

1s3s4e.jpg

clearly. . .

I do not support Donald.

I quote, "Tl dr dc"

We haven’t seen the report yet. And even the summary says that trump wasn’t exonerated.

Considering i am smarter than all you old fogies, i call bullshit :dunno:

Forum List

Back