Global cooling?

global-warming-al-gore-carbonman-420x366.jpg

Tissue rusty you cry baby.

Photos are.easier than typing coherent sentences.
Tissue for your whining and crying?

well when January, February, and March actually break records, then perhaps there'd be a post about it. But since there is no warming, well you know, no reason to post up bullshit.

and the subject of this OP, some snow in April in the northeast breaks some sort of record? lol.

well when January, February, and March actually break records, then perhaps there'd be a post about it. But since there is no warming, well you know, no reason to post up bullshit.

February 2016 Was the Most Abnormally Warm Month Ever Recorded, NOAA and NASA Say

January 2016 Was the Most Abnormally Warm Month Ever Recorded, NASA Says

and the subject of this OP, some snow in April in the northeast breaks some sort of record? lol.
it wasn't the point, but since you have no clue about the discussion it doesn't surprise me at all.

You should actually learn what the rif is about.

February 2016 Was the Most Abnormally Warm Month Ever Recorded, NOAA and NASA Say

dude, there so much not right with that, that the discussion again is above your head. There's been no record anything. Dude, look you can believe all that hogwash all day everyday for all I care. But see I live in the real world and experience that actual weather. Now, there is one thing you can do for me, find out where it was hottest and give us the temperature that was recorded.

dude, there so much not right with that, that the discussion again is above your head. There's been no record anything. Dude, look you can believe all that hogwash all day everyday for all I care. But see I live in the real world and experience that actual weather. Now, there is one thing you can do for me, find out where it was hottest and give us the temperature that was recorded.

I knew you'd say something like that. Classic garden variety denialism.

Forum List

Back